DELETED

Ima Lemming

Jan 16, 2009
Do people seriously think corporations intentionally make toys that spout profanities, racism, and "Allah Akbar" [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/92135-Punch-Out-Boxer-Accused-of-Uttering-Islamic-Phrase]?

Also, the toy in the video with the woman is clearly laughing.

These peoples' heads would explode if they ever heard the boss theme from Xenogears.

When I say the electronic gibberish around 43 seconds in sounds like "Total sex in front of the gas chamber", you won't be able to unhear it

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
I couldn't hear anything. No, literally. I heard background noise. If you're gonna post an video "outing" something make sure we can hear/see what you're "outing"... dumbass. -.- Looked it up else ware and hear gibberish. Thought really hard about "wtf" and hear "wtf", among others. So I'll say this clearly, what the fuck maaaaaan?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I have no freaking clue from just listening to it.

I had to go to the comments to figure out what he thinks it means, and I still can't hear it.

thaluikhain said:
Is "Blahblah" some new slang I don't know about?
I demand you edit your post! How could you say that word?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Dynast Brass said:
So basically the story isn't about moral outrage, it's really: "A few people make stupid mistake, cynically repeated by media, bloggers, and others."
These days, it seems that all it takes is one person to be called a "controversy" or "moral outrage" or whatever.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Honestly, I hope it is. Children need to learn how to curse
early and often because that's just funny.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
I don't get it :( To me it's gibberish, I don't hear what other people are hearing.

Is it like one of those ink blob tests where what the person sees is a reflection of their own psyche and viewpoints?
Only with sound?

Spot1990 said:
There's probably a similar number if not more that claim the moon landing was a hoax and Elvis works as a fry cook in Texas. Why do we care what morons think again?
Because those people have social media now, morons with loud voices are now something to be very afraid of.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
For now, I'll just pretend that it is saying that. Anything to keep me from having to listen to those things every time a kid comes withing 10 feet of me.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Yay! More fake outrage for people with too much time on their hands and a camera.
The minions speak gibberish. Its their language.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
You know, if these Chicken Littles just stopped and thought critically about it for one second they would realize just how idiotic they sound:

"MWAH-HA-HA-HA! My evil plan to corrupt America's youth with a Happy Meal toy is nearly complete! Soon children far and wide will start saying F-bombs, and society will crumble! CRRRRUMMMMBLE!!!"[footnote]Meanwhile, millions of Chinese sweatshop laborers slave for pathetic wages to make toys like these, yet those same panic-prone busybodies won't raise a peep over it.[/footnote]

Anyone who's been through junior high will tell you kids are no strangers to swearing. Those little shits aren't nearly as innocent as society makes them out to be. Hell, some of the most mean-spirited people I've encountered have been kids.

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
I've heard of this stupid moral outrage that seems to be going on at the moment, and as usual it's spear headed by morons. If you're looking for it then yes, it does sound a bit like WTF, but what exactly are people afraid of? If your children don't know the phrase "what the fuck" then they won't even hear it. This is just another case of parents being completely paranoid that the slightest of things will corrupt their children, and people jumping on the bandwagon for views/attention.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
It kinda sounds like "what the fuck" to me, but I don't see the problem. You won't hear that unless you're already acquainted with that phrase.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Sounds vaguely like "what the fuck" to me, but I listened with the expectation of hearing a swear.
I reckon had I heard it without knowing why, I wouldn't have noticed.

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
About 10 years ago, wasn't there this moral outrage over a plastic baby doll that some parent thought was saying "Islam is the light"?

And about 30 or 40 years ago, I believe people in the US thought that if you played rock'n'roll songs backwards, pro-satanic messages would start coming through.

This is nothing more than paranoid people hearing suspicious phrases (because they actively scan for these phrases) where there are no suspicious things.

ScorpionPrince

Sep 15, 2009
the brain is a funny thing, if you suggest things via subtitles, you actually hear them!

A perfect example is Buffalax - Benny Lava: