Demon's Souls Halloween Event Will Kill You All Weekend

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
DRADIS C0ntact said:
Tom Goldman said:
while we're talking about demon's souls, is there any realistic way to kill the boss of 2-1 without ranged attacks?
I have done it melee, but you'll need lots of healing grasses for it. That boss is so much easier from range though. Just bring a bow and lots of arrows with you and if you stand in the right spot and are quick at alternating between your bow and shield, you probably won't even have to use a single healing grass.
with the bow you can use accurate shot and you don't have to unzoom it until your done, i finished off the dragon that way, with a ton of arrows

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
cleverlymadeup said:
DRADIS C0ntact said:
Tom Goldman said:
while we're talking about demon's souls, is there any realistic way to kill the boss of 2-1 without ranged attacks?
I have done it melee, but you'll need lots of healing grasses for it. That boss is so much easier from range though. Just bring a bow and lots of arrows with you and if you stand in the right spot and are quick at alternating between your bow and shield, you probably won't even have to use a single healing grass.
with the bow you can use accurate shot and you don't have to unzoom it until your done, i finished off the dragon that way, with a ton of arrows
That's what I ended up doing with my Hunter, I just forgot to bring enough arrows the first time so I gave it a melee attempt.

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
Tom Goldman said:
cleverlymadeup said:
DRADIS C0ntact said:
Tom Goldman said:
That's what I ended up doing with my Hunter, I just forgot to bring enough arrows the first time so I gave it a melee attempt.
that's how i beat the dragon with 150 or so arrows, it took so long