Demon's Souls Pushes Atlus USA Into Profit

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
atlus is one of the few companies i trust to put out good games on almost a consistent basis. its to the point where, if i see a new game that i know nothing about but it looks interesting and is made by atlus, ill probably get it. i dont have that kind of confidence in any other company

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Glad to hear that Atlus is doing well.

I'm getting Demon's Souls for christmas, can't wait!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Now use those profits to localize Catherine.

And market your games more. Those Demon's Souls' sales can turn into more sales for your other games.

RollForInitiative

Mar 10, 2009
Go Atlus. Demon's Souls, Persona, and Etrian Odyssey have fulfilled many a waking hour for me. These are the guys that manage to develop and/or bring over most of my favorite games.

Gamegodtre

Aug 24, 2009
still wishing for a US Idolmaster release or Dream C Club or Chaos Head Noah....... oh yeah the PS2 Haruhi game that was a rpg

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Wolfram01 said:
Demon's Souls... <3

Hope for a sequel of some sort!

Also, I agree with some proper promotion it could have been huge.
Project Dark basicaly will be a sequel.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
Good for atlus. I'm proud of you. Now i would be even prouder if they re opened the demon's souls servers and released a couple of new summon night games for the 3ds and possibly the psp.

Darth Brownie

Jun 10, 2008
00slash00 said:
atlus is one of the few companies i trust to put out good games on almost a consistent basis. its to the point where, if i see a new game that i know nothing about but it looks interesting and is made by atlus, ill probably get it. i dont have that kind of confidence in any other company
I do the exact same thing