Describe the Internet! Picture Round!

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
So fellow Escapists, while surfing the internet for random things, a random thought popped into my head, randomly, "How would I define the Internet?".

Of course, there is always the jokes about the Internet being the most wretched hive of sum and villainy there ever was (that might just be 4chan though), has anyone ever tried to use a single picture to do so?

Well, after a completely thorough search of about ten seconds on the first results page of this site, I see not. So, why not try and see if people can pick the perfect pic for the Internet?

I suppose I might need to lay a couple of rules though. First, captions on the picture are allowed. Second, no pictures of walls of texts describing the Internet. Third, have fun.

Because nothing says chaos and madness like President Cthulhu

Final "oh", you don't have to explain your reasoning rationally, because this is the Internet where we don't need it!

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
This is how I feel about a good deal of the Internet:

I predict some sort of cat picture will emerge in the next few posts.

Esotera

May 5, 2011

I'm not really sure how else to describe it. It's allowed anyone to contact anyone on earth (provided you have a connected computer). That has a whole load of possibilities & culture that one person alone can't possibly begin to comprehend...

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
TheFunPolice said:

Nothing describes the internet better than that.
You know, the fact that image shows up as broken link for me seems oddly fitting.

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
JoJo said:
TheFunPolice said:

Nothing describes the internet better than that.
You know, the fact that image shows up as broken link for me seems oddly fitting.
It's probably a good thing it's broken

Stare too long and your eyes will set alight

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
A basic google image search of Garrysmod will give a nice view of what the internet is all about

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
I ask myself this after just about every sitting of the internet I go through.

mfeff

Nov 8, 2010

Yeap... that has just about got it... I see others are trending the same direction... although suspiciously devoid of cats...

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
How I'd describe the Internet? Easy. It's all Lolcats and ponies. All of it.

Squint a little and you might see a Slender Man. Crack that open and there's a Goatse.cx doing the Hamster dance while proclaiming that all its base are belong to us.

Oh, and also this:
<youtube=eWEjvCRPrCo>

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Hmmm how about...........CAT LASER'S :D
It contains:
1.The internet insanity
2.It's awesomeness
3.It's cat fetish
4.It's love of girls

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!