Describe the person above you

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
goatzilla8463 is a little cat who hates everything. Yes, everything. Especially you and your family and everything you've ever cared about. The only man he can relate to is Francis from Left 4 Dead as they both hate everything, including each other.

luna_moth

May 20, 2009
War penguin is someone who keeps posting just before I post on forum games, and flying monkeys stole his icon. :)

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
luna_moth is an oversized talking moth with a university degree in the eating habits of zombies.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
ta2ce said:
Guitar Gamer: The boogie man's long lost cousin and his father is Two-Face.
I'm afraid you know too much, my uncle boogy will see you next time yo go to your closet or look under your bed

war penguine is the life long warlord of all penguins which is supprisingly hrad to be

atv_chic_18

Feb 15, 2009
Guitar Gamer: Is no longer a guitar gamer! Hurrah, instead he prefers to sit at home with his pet goldfish playing video games. His trademark secret to beating every video game involves a ritualistic dance where he does the salsa followed by a head stand. Lawls.

atv_chic_18

Feb 15, 2009
War Penguin: Is in fact a penguin stuck in a film noir scene discussing the same war over and over again. Bummer.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
atv_chic_18
slapped the white witch of narnia and left, was later seen spiting on the wicked witch of the west whil not killer her, hurt her incredibly

conclusion: SHE'S A WITCH!!!!! hater

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
Slevin8989

will be the first to die as he is yet anotrher who knows to mush and will also meet my uncle: the boogy man, also likes the movie lucky number slevin