Describe your role in a team.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
"SNIPER!" "HEADSHOT" yea that be me.(the guy who got the headshot while looking through a scope from 100 yards out). Real life center fielder in baseball and yea thats the only team sport that i still play.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
The Critic, I always can find something wrong in the most flawless performance, but my criticisms are more or less meant to be constructive rather than snide.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I'm a support guy, in real life and games. For football I played cornerback and I didn't start (second string) but I was always the first one out for scout team and if they need someone for anything. In games I'm the same way, CTF or Assault type games I'm the guy that sits in the base and kills anyone who tries to touch the flag or bomb the base or whatever. Point is, I may not be the MVP or have the highest kill count, but without me and the many others like me, games would suck

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
The in official leader. In the teams I usually work the ones with the biggest mouths often become the ones responsible (though often they lack in skills). I usually try to establish the 'together' feeling and try to get to know each team member on a personal level (my work and projects involve a great deal of team nececcity)

Once I've gotten to know them I can decide who would fit into which part of the project best. The most important factor is to communicate the feeling of everyone working together so if the team leader fucks up one time too many, I've got the majority following my ideas.

Quala

Mar 18, 2009
Well, in my group of friends I'm the guy with the uncanny ability to make most any arguement turn in my favor, and also the person who comes up with the most random thoughts or ideas.

In sports, I just annoy the hell out of whoever has the ball/puck/rock/stick/enormous piece of apple pie while everyone else does the important stuff.

Video games? I don't really know. On the rare occasions I play TF2 (I play 360, computer's a pice of crap.) I like to be a medic, and when I get BC2, I'll probably take the role of medic too, as none of my friends have yet. MW2 though? I run. And shoot things.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
The last real team sport I played was field hockey. And I was the goalkeeper. So my role was pretty self-explanatory...

I don't play team sports really. Tennis is my thing.

ayahtzeefan

Jul 21, 2009
im the team leader when i play airsoft, and i always sneak around and shoot people before they notice me (A.K.A. an ambush)

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
I do whatever is needed. Someone needs a job done, there's a good chance I might actually do it. I don't have a problem with taking orders.

Dr. Danger

Let's Talk Lobotomy
Dec 24, 2008
Hello. I am bait.

In any team orientated activity, I am there simply to serve as a mediocre distraction. Whether it be distracting our opponents or distracting my team mates.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
If you'd believe my teammates, I'm the silent, healing, unbelievably strong type. I'm average at best in most sports, but whenever someone gets hurt (like a scraped knee or a twisted ankle), it's me they go to most of the time. I guess I'm like Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh, but with Osaka's height.

Speaking of Sakaki, that reminds me of the time I accidentally kissed a teammate's knee after cleaning and band-aiding it. I'm used to doing that to my brother and sisters, and I did it out of habit before I realized who it was I was taking care of.

Thankfully, she didn't find it awkward, and we've become good friends, but she seems to get a little protective when I'm hanging out with guy friends.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
In the context of group activities in school, I'm the guy off in a corner, ignoring his teammates, getting done before they do and turning in my paper without their names on it. I do not play well with others.

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
"sneaky bastard"
I use silenced weapons or a close up way to kill my enemies.

also

"Impatient"
I use whatever can make my character move faster and attack quicker.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Whatever gap needs to be filled. I.e in sport, or defense is failing, nick your in defense. Our forward half sucks, nick go forward. You get the idea.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Outside? Ew. It's cold out.

I was on a youth bowling team for ten years. My role was to be the girl on the team *shrug* Nothing important there. In any other situation, group projects for example, I'm the one that throws out ideas whether they're helpful or not, diffuses arguments by pointing out that people who start arguments are wasting time, and gets the coffee.

None of that's true, actually. Except the bowling thing. I much prefer solo work. Hmm... no, that's not entirely true, I guess. I'm in a couple concert bands, and I'm sort of like co-pilot for the woodwind section; I'm not the leader, but I have more balls than the leader (who is incidentally a dude), and my role is to point out when other sections are fucking off/counting out loud/doing it wrong, etc. That's the role I've appointed for myself, anyway, and it seems to be working well.

I was also always awarded "most frantic" on Golden Eye. Apparently, I'm a spaz with a gun.

And I actually was outside today... it was pretty nice :)