Desert Bus Reveals Its Best Auctions Ever

Dracogen

Mar 25, 2009
Andy, I have another Daikatana that I intend to donate as a charitable lot for the Child's Play Charity Auction Dinner on Dec 8. If you like, I can ask them to auction it separately and proxy a bid for you that night. Contact me through dracogen.com if you want to discuss.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
Want the Obsidian lot SO VERY MUCH, but I know I'll never be able to afford it. Also, that 1st Recon beret is pretty damn sweet.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Does anyone know how the giveaways work? This [http://desertbus.org/giveaway-item/109/] is the only item I'm really interested in getting (aside from the beret, maybe), but I don't know how to get it. Irony is, it's in the giveaways section, but I'd be more than happy to shell out a few hundred dollars worth of donations for it.

LittleMikey

Renegade
Aug 31, 2009
Good luck to everyone bidding on Desert Bus Auctions! I live in Australia, so will most likely miss all the good ones (Because they happen at US Primetimes) but I hope to drop in on some of the fun.

Andronicus said:
Does anyone know how the giveaways work? This [http://desertbus.org/giveaway-item/109/] is the only item I'm really interested in getting (aside from the beret, maybe), but I don't know how to get it. Irony is, it's in the giveaways section, but I'd be more than happy to shell out a few hundred dollars worth of donations for it.
Try sending a Twitter message to @DesertBus

Caffiene

Jul 21, 2010
Ooh. I wish my copy of PS:Torment had shiny signatures on it.

Wait... "very rare"?! But... that looks like the one I have. o_O

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Let's see here. That beret is lookin' pretty sweet. Of course, I could use more pillows to go with my blanket. Maybe a scarf to keep my neck warm. Perhaps a bus to hold some of my magic cards, to include the angry kitties deck. Coasters seem pretty useful too. I also happen to be a rather large fan of Atlus, and Persona in particular.

I guess for the Guild stuff, I could either try to track down the cast at cons, or buy a signed set.

A blinged out gnome that shits money sounds interesting enough on its own, but coupled with an inflatable sword?

As a heads up, the mushroom blanket will keep you nice and toasty, because the goomba blanket keeps me nice and toasty.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
lol Daikatana, are you serious? Got spare copies they don't want to put directly into landfill?

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
MUST HAVE AUTOGRAPHED NEW VEGAS! Dammit if I had the money I would totally blow it on this.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
I actually will be in on the auctions! Looking forward to tonight and this weekend.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
Andy he is serious. Doooo eet.
I'm not sure how I quoted you but since it happened, how much money would it take to just play a game of magic or two with one of the LRR crew.

Caffiene said:
Ooh. I wish my copy of PS:Torment had shiny signatures on it.

Wait... "very rare"?! But... that looks like the one I have. o_O
If I recall correctly PS:T was mostly packaged with Soulbringer in a 2 disc version after they fixed all the good bugs in the 4 disc one. I may just be making this up though.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
ahaha uncut Magic cards, what does that actually mean though? like "adult themed" cards? I am confused