Design a Pair of Panties to Win a Penguin

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Not that i would have so much use of a pair of panties...But still quite an awesome thing to do.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
This is like... the craziest promotion ever.
The only way the next company could top this is if they asked you to send in your parents' eyeballs covered in chocolate and peanut butter.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
I'm going to avoid this just in case I am one of the 50 who wins a pair.

Try explaining that to friends and family. You WILL never hear the end of it...

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
The news have been pretty strange for a few days now:

Pirates building ships in the sky, a game about penguins stealing some evil ladies underwear and Activision being nice to Black ops pirates.

These are crazy times.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
maybe I should try one of the games if the other games have a premise like this this going to be awesome

SpaceMedarotterX

Jun 24, 2010
ArcanaJ said:
Panties? Really? This is me rolling my eyes.
Rolling your eyes only works when you have a picture of something rolling it's eyes.

also how is anyone shocked by this? it's DISGAEA! The entire point is to take the weird japanese shit and mock it.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
You know what I'm totally going to consider this. Sure its not a big prize and they will get a design almost free but hey it could be fun.

Feb 18, 2009
drisky said:
You know what I'm totally going to consider this. Sure its not a big prize and they will get a design almost free but hey it could be fun.
Knowing that somewhere some hot chick is wearing knickers designed by you is a big enough prize, I think. It should count as a positive achievement.

Anyway, I approve this kind of promotion, no matter how juvenile it may seem. NIS knows not to take itself too seriously.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
ArcanaJ said:
Wow, even your avatar is rolling its eyes.

OT: This contest is both as unique as it is creepy... but given the game series it is from is as unique as it is creepy, I will let it slide.

ArcanaJ

Sep 14, 2010
SpaceMedarotterX said:
Rolling your eyes only works when you have a picture of something rolling it's eyes.
No, no, it works in almost any circumstance. Really, I'm doing it right now.

also how is anyone shocked by this? it's DISGAEA! The entire point is to take the weird japanese shit and mock it.
As for being shocked, not remotely, just... bored.

ArcanaJ

Sep 14, 2010
Not G. Ivingname said:
ArcanaJ said:
Wow, even your avatar is rolling its eyes.

OT: This contest is both as unique as it is creepy... but given the game series it is from is as unique as it is creepy, I will let it slide.
I don't know about unique. Sure, the knickers are a new twist (huh-yuk) but overall it's just more adolescent crap. And when it comes to gaming, adolescent crap has been done to death.