design your ultimate video game villian

mrmooninnod

Aug 22, 2011
pretty much the guy you like to play the villain role in your perfect game, for me mix Albert wesker with doctor's who The Master

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Robot Nazi Russian Space Alien Monsters... with goatees.

You have all been ninja'd.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Remember Lord Zed from the early seasons of Power Rangers. Take him and give him Alucard's powers from Hellsing. And have him be voiced by Jeremy Irons.

RickyRich

Nov 8, 2011
Bizzaro Superman and probably Makarov from Modern Warfare 2 and 3. Now, here's why. How interesting would it be for the world to be in the middle of a world war due to the actions of a retarded superman?

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Twilight_guy said:
Robot Nazi Russian Space Alien Monsters... with goatees.
And they are also Pirate Ninja Zombies Mutants.

My ideal villain would be Kuja from Final Fantasy IX. Only you know... Not in a thong.

I like his persionality. Plus he is technically the most powerful of all the FF villains. He destroys an entire fucking planet. And the hero's never technically beat him. He just got bored and blew everybody (including himself) up while destroying the Crystal.

He is already my Ideal villain. Except in a thong. So lets get rid of that.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Evil-mentor type who thinks he's already figured out everything about the world. Voiced by David Warner, but with a Dumbledore-ish sense of humour.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
I'd really like to see a villian who is you from the future and then at the end you find out that all the "choices" you made during the game led to you becoming that person villian. I think that'd make for some pretty interesting stuff, in terms of play, writing and game design.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
A villain who likes to have fun with what he does while still being direct and not stupid. (Killing someone with no mercy)

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
A guy who transforms into water. Very slowly.

He is called: "The Trickler".

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Boris
A Russian alien with ties to Nazi Germany and the U.S.S.R. who is also a psychopathic clown with a thing for knives. His ultimate goal is ambiguous and wrapped up in pseudo-Nietchzchian philosophy. He is also a mad scientist with a moon lazer and a nuclear arsenal capable of destroying the whole world in a single go.

But honestly, I just like villains who have more going on than killing kittens. As long as they've got that handled, I'm fine. The only time pure evil baddies work is when they are also way over the top.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Dr. Bad Guy. He looks like this:
[http://tektek.org/avatar/47176942]

Unoriginality ahoy!