Destiny Beta Code Giveaway

DArkAbyssKeeper

Dec 16, 2008
Very clever. Making sure that the people who really want beta codes use all areas of the site more often.

Unfortunately I only check in on the forums and such rarely, and will likely never be the first person to get to any of these codes. Ah well.

Good luck, folks.

Jeremy Dawkins

Oct 17, 2011
If you get a beta code, do you have to get PSN+ to use it, as it is a multiplayer game? Or the Xbox equivalent?

lachlan4567

Sep 21, 2011
You didn't need it for the alpha,
Only the multiplayer PVP and Strike missions (co op) are ps+ required, all story content and exploration is there.

lachlan4567

Sep 21, 2011
Jeremy Dawkins said:
If you get a beta code, do you have to get PSN+ to use it, as it is a multiplayer game? Or the Xbox equivalent?
You didn't need it for the alpha,
Only the multiplayer PVP and Strike missions (co op) are ps+ required, all story content and exploration is there.

Tohuvabohu

Not entirely serious, maybe.
Mar 24, 2011
Very cool, Escapist. I already got myself a beta spot reserved but it'd be cool to get another code for a friend. If there's that many codes to spare.

Time to start looking!

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
An easter egg hunt? Okay, THIS is how you do these things, not that "first come first serve" bullshit.

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
This sounds fun, I'm definitely going to give it a go. Don't know how good I'll be at it, but what the hey.

andrearene

Mar 18, 2013
Jeremy Dawkins said:
You can redeem your beta code for the platform of your choice!

Brian Tams

Sep 3, 2012
An easter-egg hunt is infinitely more interesting than whoring out your twitter account to Lockerdome, so I'm in.

Coach Kernzy

Jul 10, 2014
New to the site, awesome idea and great site. I must be blind though because I've looked around here for what seems like hours and have not seen a beta code at all. Help out the new guy :)

aente

Jul 10, 2014
Hello I am new on this site too. I am wondering how to find those beta codes, are there randomly shown on site?

aente

Jul 10, 2014
Hello I am new on this site too. I am wondering how to find those beta codes, are there randomly shown on site? Sorry for double post, I dont know how that happend ;(

DJ Chapman

Jan 31, 2012
If you guys are lazy you can just order on Amazon and cancel, they email it immediately but don't charge your credit card until it ships.

Coach Kernzy

Jul 10, 2014
Certainly not lazy, been looking all around the site to find a code and just haven't found one yet. Will just keep looking. Thanks for the kind advice there DJ Chapman.