Destiny Will Release in Nine Months

Nov 28, 2007
Reaper195 said:
thebobmaster said:
Eri said:
Uh...That date is -more- than 9 months away.
Reaper195 said:
I was expecting somewhere around March/April...Because it's about ten months away, not nine. And that's a long fuckin' time to wait for a game with a massive amount of hype behind it a couple of months ago.
It's December now, right? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September. That's nine months away. Actually, if you want to get technical, it's 9 months and two days, but still.
IN New Zealand, it's the 8th of December. It's another month until 8th Jan. Then another nine months until 8th September. So it's ten months and one day away.....the counting starts now, not in January.
In one month, it will be January. In two, it'll be February. In three, it'll be March. In four, it'll be April. In five, it'll be May. In six, it'll be June. In seven, it'll be July. In eight, it'll be August. In nine, it'll be September.

What am I missing?

Pyrian

Hat Man
Legacy
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Country
US
Reaper195 said:
IN New Zealand, it's the 8th of December.
Okay.

Reaper195 said:
It's another month until 8th Jan.
Sure.

Reaper195 said:
Then another nine months until 8th September.
Uh, that's eight months, not nine. September is the ninth month. January is the first. 9-1=8. 8+1=9. 9 months.

Reaper195 said:
.....the counting starts now, not in January.
Says the guy who counted incorrectly from January.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
thebobmaster said:
Reaper195 said:
thebobmaster said:
Eri said:
Uh...That date is -more- than 9 months away.
Reaper195 said:
I was expecting somewhere around March/April...Because it's about ten months away, not nine. And that's a long fuckin' time to wait for a game with a massive amount of hype behind it a couple of months ago.
It's December now, right? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September. That's nine months away. Actually, if you want to get technical, it's 9 months and two days, but still.
IN New Zealand, it's the 8th of December. It's another month until 8th Jan. Then another nine months until 8th September. So it's ten months and one day away.....the counting starts now, not in January.
In one month, it will be January. In two, it'll be February. In three, it'll be March. In four, it'll be April. In five, it'll be May. In six, it'll be June. In seven, it'll be July. In eight, it'll be August. In nine, it'll be September.

What am I missing?
The title was edited. It originally said "less than 9 months".