Destiny's House of Wolves Expansion Won't Have a New Raid

Upbeat Zombie

Jun 29, 2010
Im astonished how little content they put into these expansions. Granted i think a horde mode is far better for the game then another raid. But the base value proposition they have been offering seems laughable.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Pax Romana said:
Lightknight said:
One point of clarification, I thought it will have two new 3-person raids from what I've heard. It just won't have an end game six-person raid. Maybe they're called something different if they're just 3 person?

I wish there were more to explore and do in the tower besides running from vendor to vendor. It'd be nice to have other ports as well.

If they focused on multiplayer and the storyline a lot more then I'll be happy. Those end game raids generally only impact the few groups that can scrounge up 6 members. Of my three family members I'm really the only one still playing and even that is only because I love the graphics/mechanics and do enjoy the crucible.

But I'm reaching a point where I only show up once a week and only more if it's a special event week which they limited to only be the Iron Banner recently. Once it was a queen bit.

But I'm really disappointed. I wish I could be part of a focus group discussing these things with Bungie but I bet they already know. I'm circling the drain with nothing new to do.
The three person missions with the boss at the end are called ''strikes'' in destiny lingo which means they are on the strike playlists (eagle, viper, wolf, tiger, roc). They will probably bring a new playlist which just means a higher level setting for enemies. Roc is the highest at level 26 right now and I can solo them with my eyes closed. You a PS4 or Xbone player? I wouldnt expect significant story advances just more bits to do and grind. Even if they added more story it would be done in a few hours, as you say its the mechanics that are the games strength.
Strikes! I knew raids didn't sound quite right.

I'm a PS4 player.

This is disappointing. I've cut my playtime back to basically once a week. I've been level 32 for what feels like forever and it's only going to be easier to transition to whatever the new cap is with the next build.

I just don't have anything to do that isn't "new". You know? The closest that gets is in the crucible thanks to the random action machine that humans provide.