Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
Baneat said:
Delusibeta said:
Baneat said:
Delusibeta said:
Baneat said:
God.. no more external TF2 shit. Release the stuff for the game *in.the.game*

You make a store, add some stuff, then never add anything worthwhile, instead sending people to hunt achievements, or buy L4D clones, or shitty RTS games..
Obviously someone who has never played the game. Trust me, if you're coming in expecting L4D Unreal Engine Edition, you'll be very disappointed.
I'm not dropping £15 on the risk of it being another shoot as many zombies as you find.
Nah, it's a "shoot this many zombies with your team, find trader to stock up, face the next wave" type game. Surprisingly good, in my opinion. And anyway, the retail version can be found for about £8 online, and it's highly likely there will be at the very least an offer on it during the Steam Christmas Sale.
I pledge to buy it if it goes around or under five then. If it's bought online for eight, does it link right into steam a la MW2? that's a big thing for me, being able to have everything in one place.
Yeah, mandatory Steamworks activation a la MW2. You also get the first, most expensive, character pack if you buy the retail version (don't worry, the DLC is purely cosmetic).

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Well, that saves me the trouble of trying to find something to do over break... I could care less about the TF2 stuff, but Killing Floor is awesome.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Partnering up with Valve to release TF2 Items is a sure-fire way to score both parties some moolah.

I mean, you saw how Poker Night shot up on the Steam sales chart when the TF2 Items were announced.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Sweet! Time to gather some friend to Christmas to raid Santa's Lair.

And you get hats? YES!

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
I heard about this last night from a friend of mine. We both play KF on steam, and we totally want to play this map. Still haven't seen what re-skin the Patriarch will have though, but we have our theories. So we are gonna get our usual group of 4 together and play on this the map the day it comes out, and it's gonna be awesome ^~^!

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
Most of the christmas achievements are easy, but there is one that requires the killing blow on a Fleshpound to be inflicted with the knife(I know that's going to get some people killed). All in all it looks like a good update, I look forward to playing as the pyro in Killing Floor.