Details Emerge From Canceled Call of Duty

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Corporal Yakob said:
Yeah thats what I was thinking as well, game companies don't have the guts and maturity for something like a Axis game with moral ambiguity-if COD tried I could see it going in two ways: first and most unrealistic (in that this would never be made) would be "No Russian" but with British POWs in place of Russian civilians, the second would be something as pathetic as MW3's "shocking" moment like surrendering to a American division after shooting your cackling hook handed commander before he eat Jewish babies.
Yep, they are simply afraid they will get bad press from someone over-sensitive and many retarded people will believe him. oh wait.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Good job Activision. Cancel everything that might be interesting. Innovation is not a part of your vocabulary. It's a principle thing, right?

You know why they canceled it right? It's supposed to be squad based. Which means tactics, which means thinking! They think gamers don't like games where you have to think. They just insulted everyone's intelligence.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
That sounds great. I miss WWII and I hope developers stop considering it a taboo subject in the near future.

holographicman

Oct 6, 2009
a mass cliff scaling and/or rappeling followed by throat slitting in the dark
someone should use that as a set piece

*cough* blops 2 *cough*