Deus Ex: Human Revolution Coming in August

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
I can take delays if it means the game will arrive without bugs. Looking forward to it.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
I call shenanigens on this 'polishing' bullshit. The game was ready for march and was pushed back for financial reasons seems a much more likely scenario.

If the game actually needed 5 months of polishing no freaking way it should have even been considered for release and i dont see much of that in the previews.

I'll be very interested in the opinions of what is different from those who have already played it when it finally gets released.

HellspawnCandy

Oct 29, 2009
BreakfastMan said:
Oh goodie! I had thought I was going to have to choose between this and DA2 when I bought games next, but now I can get DA2 without regret! Strange how delays can actually be good sometimes...
Hate you, exactly the opposite happened to me :(
Ohhh well. Guess I won't have any amazing game soon.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Lawyer105 said:
Meh. I'm not even sure I'll pick it up yet. So far, everything I've seen indicates that they're taking everything that was awesome about the first one, and throwing it out the window in favour of loading it up with junky "everybody else is doing it" stuff.
Have you not read any previews whatsoever?

OT: Can't wait, and its in the exact spot where nothing much else is coming out (which is saying a bloody lot for this year).

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
hopefully there will be a demo? I'm really interested in this game, altho idk how I'll want to play this game. I do like to run in guns blazing a lot, but sometimes I want to go stealthy assuming the game mechanics feel right enough for me to even bother

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Awesome. Just in time for my birthday on the 26th! Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back any.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
I am so hot for this game. And the delay to August is perfect for me, gives me a chance to catch up on my backlog. Far as I'm concerned, the whole industry could just stop making games for six months, go take a nice holiday or something. I've got a deep hole to climb out of.

boradam

Jan 14, 2010
Thank god, I can focus on Dragon Age II and I don't have to choose.

Though, I'm still watching for the date, Deus Ex.