Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut Goes Multi-Platform

Vetta E-dom

Mar 10, 2012
Very cool, can't wait. While you're at it Eidos release an art book for it, Do it NOW!
apparently there was some small art,booklet thing they released but i think it was just for the press.

Xathos

Jun 7, 2010
As someone who has never played a Deus Ex game, but looked at various clips and whatnot of Human Revolution, I can say that this Director's Cut greatly, GREATLY interests me. Gonna go put this game on my list of things to buy! Oh wait, later THIS year? I can think of a nice Christmas present to want...

Also, 8 hours of Developers Commentary? I love it when people do this! Reminds me of Naughty Dog and the clips they put into the Uncharted games. Granted, none of the clips there lasted 8 hours, but still!

AuronFtw

Nov 29, 2010
If they release it as a $10 dlc pack or something for the original game, maybe I'll consider it. Paying full ESRP for "tong's rescue" looks like a complete waste of money.

The game was good, but I BOUGHT IT ALREADY. Not going to buy it again to get the equivalent of fucking patch updates that should have been released mutli-platform to begin with.