Developer Brings Halo Cheer to Liver Transplant Kid

Darklord008

Dec 14, 2011
I've always had a lot of respect for Bungie, both for their games and for their great rapport with their community. This just makes my respect for them go up even higher.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
This is why bungie are the best game developers in the world.

Even if you dislike Halo, and I will respect your opinion, how can you possibly dislike this?

I'm sure Fox news will say giving sick kids free stuff is communism or something.....

how did I get here?

Yeah, basically bungie are awesome. Deal with it.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
vrbtny said:
This is why bungie are the best game developers in the world.

Even if you dislike Halo, and I will respect your opinion, how can you possibly dislike this?

I'm sure Fox news will say giving sick kids free stuff is communism or something.....

how did I get here?

Yeah, basically bungie are awesome. Deal with it.
While I do respect Bungie as a developer (That steak thing was awesome, and without them, Red vs Blue would never exist), I personally think Gearbox is the best developer in this regard, and I enjoy their games more. Not that it should detract from Bungie's kindness here.

GG Bungie, GG.

Apr 28, 2008
chimpzy said:
Good for the kid. Nice of Gearbox. And a nice feelgood story for us to feel a little bit better with.

Everybody wins.

Captcha: you good?
They even make the captcha care.
Uh, this was Bungie, not Gearbox. Though Gearbox does this sort of thing as well.

Both are good people.

Falsename

Oct 28, 2010
Looking at the pictures of the kid as the helmet's placed, and then as he's wearing it. There's something just.... really cool about that. Haha.

Mad little dude in a hemlet looking at the camera.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
That picture of him wearing the Commando helmet is rather eerie, UNSC-propaganda eerie. I'm watching you Bungie!