Developers you want to see brought back

Maxman3002

Steampunked
Jul 25, 2009
Having read the news about oddworld inhabitants starting restarting 'Hand of Odd; (I knew they were re-releasing their old games but bringing out new ones is new to me!) I thought id see what everyone else would want to see restarted

(I search barred this and only found one on game series's to be brought back, didnt seem worth re-opening from a year ago)

Personally I want to see Trokia games start up again (Yea their games were all bugged but the ideas behind them were gold! Also we have a modding community for the bugs :))

Also Bullfrog need to get back together (even though they never will). I loved every game they ever made and even loved the games different members of the team made without even knowing they were from bullfrog at the time. I brought black and white and fable when they first came out and brought Startopia and loved it without knowing for years!

Who would other people like to see reform?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I wanna see Pandemic come back, I loved the Saboteur and Merc 2 was pretty fun. I was really sad that they had to close, I know not all their games were amazing, but they were fun!

Korzack

Apr 28, 2010
Definitely Bullfrog, Troika, Iron Lore (the dudes behind Titan Quest)
Also, is it too soon to ask for the reincarnation of 3D Realms?

Megahedron

Aug 27, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
I wanna see Pandemic come back, I loved the Saboteur and Merc 2 was pretty fun. I was really sad that they had to close, I know not all their games were amazing, but they were fun!
Completely agreed, plus:

Star Wars Battlefronts! Wonderful concept for a game, and they made plenty of improvements (and a few bad changes) between the first and the sequel, who knows what three would have been like? But yeah. Pandemic.

Taldeer

Apr 15, 2009
Black Isle, Troika... I also severely miss the old LucasArts style of making games, like Day of the Tentacle, Grim Fandango...

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
All the ones EA ate. Even the bad ones if it means crippling that monster.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Interplay. That's not going to happen though since the leads have splintered and formed their own companies.

LordRoyal

May 13, 2011
Twilight_guy said:
Interplay. That's not going to happen though since the leads have splintered and formed their own companies.
Interplay still exists, albiet a shadow of it's former self.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
LordRoyal said:
Twilight_guy said:
Interplay still exists, albiet a shadow of it's former self.
If other people can say black Isle I can say Interplay. (Although yeah technically).