Dexter season 6

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
You can end like that. that to big a cliff hanger especially since we have to wait till like september or october next year.

Dont spoil it for people

But what did you think about the season finale and what do you think is gog to happen next season?

PseudoDuck

Bacon Robot
Oct 18, 2009
So glad I've found somewhere I can talk about this. Only one of my friends watches it and he still has the last 2 episodes before he can watch the finale.

Spoiler tagged for easiness:
It's about time really. Too many seasons have had a moment where someone Dex knows has almost found out - most notably at the end of S5 when only a plastic sheet prevents Deb from finding both Dex and Lumin at the scene.

When you see Deb enter the church, there was a small part of me that thought that something would happen so she doesn't see Dex, like she was in the wrong part of the church or something. So when you see Dexter from her POV it was the massive payoff that we've really been waiting for. Personally, I thought this season was going to end with Deb kissing Dex.

Next season, I don't know. That's the main question, isn't it? Deb is in love with her "brother" but even she has to now figure out that Dex is the Bay Harbor Butcher, that Doakes was wrongly accused and every time he missed an appointment or acted strangely it's because of his "second life" as a serial killer. So, will we see Dex arrested and jailed? Seeing as it's been renewed for another 2 seasons, it's unlikely either of them will have Dex in prison. So I'm wondering if she'll cover for him...

Gah, so good to get that out.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
PseudoDuck said:
Spoiler tagged for easiness:
When you see Deb enter the church, there was a small part of me that thought that something would happen so she doesn't see Dex, like she was in the wrong part of the church or something. So when you see Dexter from her POV it was the massive payoff that we've really been waiting for. Personally, I thought this season was going to end with Deb kissing Dex.

Gah, so good to get that out.
yeah i thought she was going to enter the church and it was going to be like hours later and dexter was back after dumping the body. and she wasnt going to find out. or at the very least she was going to find some sort of evidence that would point towards dexter.

but for her to see him plunge the knife in is awesome. i wonder how next season will go. hopefully she doesnt have a breakdown and get convinced it was a dream or something. im thinking that he wil convince her that he is a copycat of the bay harbour butcher and that this is his first kill because he had threaten his kid and nearly killed his sister. and they leave it at that.