Diablo 3 release date!

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
42 said:
Mother of God. It's finally out.
-Almost-, you can pre-purchase it now and download an encrypted version, you won't get to play until May 15th. So...a month and a bit. Can't wait!!

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
Damn you beat me to it...but yea, WOOHOO!!! I haven't had a good grind RPG to play since I quit WoW over a year ago.

Oh BTW, anyone want to take bets on how many days after launch it will take them to beef-up battle.net so it is playable? When Diablo II came out things were a mess for weeks because the servers got so overloaded.

DD Commander

Jan 8, 2012
I hate it when games hold back the release date from hungry fans, and when the date drops, it comes out in eight months. This is a nice change of pace.

Does anyone else find the thing on the front to look a lot like the WoW: Cataclysm dragon?

Steampunk Viking

Jan 15, 2010
GLEE!

This and Mass Effect 3 were the only games I wanted this year. Now I've finished Mass Effect 3, bring on Diablo III!

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Won't be buying it. The beta was unimpressive, boring and immensely laggy even in single player. And I LOVE hack n' slash RPGs.
I've never wanted to play an SP game with a 350ms ping.

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
Hopefully this will spur torchlight 2 to be released sooner. I am surprised with myself that that's what I care about more.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Meh.

Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick.

I'm not sure my wrists can survive another Diablo. I'm too old for this shit.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
DD Commander said:
I hate it when games hold back the release date from hungry fans, and when the date drops, it comes out in eight months. This is a nice change of pace.

Does anyone else find the thing on the front to look a lot like the WoW: Cataclysm dragon?
..wauw... really... its Diablo, you might wanna check out the trailer, he growls at the screen at the end of it i believe

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
I've had my pre-order since January 2011, back when it was £23 (about £10 cheaper than now). Thankfully, the price when you reserve it is guaranteed frozen. Awesome.

Now we play the waiting game! And, as Diablo fans, I think we collectively have the high score...