Did Magneto Kill JFK? The Bent Bullet Spreads Video Truth

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
ccdohl said:
Isn't lead nonmagnetic? Magneto can't do anything with lead because it doesn't have any magnetic properties so, unless the bullet was something other than lead, this doesn't make sense, and the scene where he stops all the bullets in the first movie is wrong too.

Does anyone know if the bullet was lead or not?
It's rather common for bullets to be jacketed with a layer of copper(or other metals hat are harder than lead) on the outside. Copper is very weakly magnetic, making it hard but not impossible for magneto to change a bullet in flight. I would also guess that bending a single bullet without fucking up half of Dallas is a lot harder to do than just stopping some fired directly at him

McFazzer

Apr 22, 2012
DazBurger said:
FREE MAGNETO!
Magneto was framed! Cia murdered JFK! JFK was a false-flag operation! Fight the system!
How do you know the CIA wasn't involved in the JFK assassination? JFK's dead! Intelligence agency joke!

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
ccdohl said:
teebeeohh said:
ccdohl said:
Isn't lead nonmagnetic? Magneto can't do anything with lead because it doesn't have any magnetic properties so, unless the bullet was something other than lead, this doesn't make sense, and the scene where he stops all the bullets in the first movie is wrong too.

Does anyone know if the bullet was lead or not?
It's rather common for bullets to be jacketed with a layer of copper(or other metals hat are harder than lead) on the outside. Copper is very weakly magnetic, making it hard but not impossible for magneto to change a bullet in flight. I would also guess that bending a single bullet without fucking up half of Dallas is a lot harder to do than just stopping some fired directly at him
Yea, but isn't the jacket just the casing for the lead round? The brass casing is ejected from the rifle after the lead is fired.

Someone said that bullets are sometimes an alloy or contain more than just lead, which is true, but I don't think it's true in the case of the weapon that killed Kennedy.
with some bullets the metal coating is all around the bullet(thus the name full metal jacket for such rounds).i am not sure what the bullets that killed Kennedy were like but in a universe with Magneto all bullets are probably coated with some magnetic metal(brass is also not magnetic, i just noticed that it probably wouldn't be that hard to build a gun that counters magento).