Did you enjoy ed edd n Eddy when it was on tv?

Denizen

Jan 29, 2010
That show was incredible. It captured the chaotic yet soothing charm of a summer day in youth. That show also won an award or two.

Random Encounter

Feb 17, 2011
I absolutely loved the show as a kid. Havn't seen it recently though so I'm not sure if I would still feel the same way about it now.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
It was pretty great. The best one was when they offended Rolfe. And just to note another cartoon of the time that someone brought up before. Kids next door. The shorts on cartoon cartoon, and very early episodes were pretty great. But it got pretty lame when the global scale got bumped up more and more.

Xeraxis

Aug 7, 2011
I loved that show so much. Was one of my favorites on CN. I'm surprised it lasted so long and I still watch the reruns. Strange, though, that I didn't know the picture movie they made was the final episode for about 2 years. It was aired rarely and I don't remember anything being said that that was the end of the show until recently.

Still though, will always be a classic.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
I thought it was a great show. Except laaaaaater on when they went to school. But the finale was good.

Mavinchious Maximus

Apr 13, 2011
sage42 said:
loved that show still watch the re-runs when they're on. Ed was by far the best, just his sheer......obliviousness to the world was great.
I think Ed was the inspiration for caboose in red vs blue.

It was by far one of the greatest cartoons of my childhood.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
Never watched it, was no longer watching kid's cartoons when it aired. Cartoons had changed a lot by then from what I enjoyed as a kid.

Lucas Auraelius

WARNING: Cartoon Violence
Feb 25, 2009
I loved that show so much (and still do). It was the special kind of show that could be batshit insane but also be funny and appealing (unlike recent CN horseshit like Problem Solverz).

Red Rum

Feb 25, 2008
It came out when I was still retarded, so I would quote entire episodes wherever I went.

Iammatt

Feb 21, 2009
Woah woah woah, did someone say they hate courage? That was the best one, gave me nightmares but still, I find myself quoting it at all times.

"The things I do for love!"

"Stupid dog!"

And whenever some tells me they're in the middle of nowhere...

"Be careful bro, creepy stuff happens in nowhere..."

rayen020

May 20, 2009
Nope i hated then and i hate it now. It was playing the exact same card as spongebob which (IMO) was worse. I accept human stupidity, And i abhor it. I don't find it funny. Plus i find using a character that has obvious mental illnesses as a laugh prop uncreative, exploitative and degrading to the people who actually have mental illnesses.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
fucken loved ed edd and eddy, great show

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
How can I not? I grew up with it.

I've seen every episode atleast 5 times, if not more. I have watched the movie 20 times. The show will stay in my heart as one of my favorite cartoons ever.

I wish it was never canceled... shit, now I'm sad.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
It wasn't my favorite show but I still watched it. Kinda sucks that it's off the air and I'm surprised they aren't on Punchtime Explosion. Well, maybe on the console version...we'll find out in a few months I guess.