Digital Games sold at the same price as Retail (physical) Games

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Kibeth41 said:
Saelune said:
What it comes to, is you are trying to make me feel bad for people I don't feel bad for. And sure, a game can fail for reasons other than the developers, and I am infact super critical of publisher meddleing, and hate EA and Activision for constantly doing that, but even so, I'm willing to bet MOST bad games are cause of bad developers. You criticize me for making false, dense, blanket statements, yet open with one yourself.
Wrong. The difference between you and me is that you're talking from something which you THINK happens, with extremely uneducated assumptions.

I'm talking from experience, both from myself, friends and others, while using examples which are common knowledge. And I'm telling you that you're absolutely wrong about everything.
Not the best way to go about an argument, but ok. I wont pretend I have some deep extensive knowledge about how money and game development work, but that doesn't change my initial point that the consumer shouldn't pay for production of products that don't physically exist. I don't care if a bad game makes a bad developer go out of business. We got too many of them. As for the talented among them, well, find a better job next time that use their abilities better.