Digital releases that were delisted, but you would relist?

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
What delisted digital releases would you get relisted if possible?

I'll start, I'd get Gungrave Overdose relisted on PSN because I've wanted to try the Gungrave games, since they're, apparently, third person shooting Devil May Cry in the best way possible. Also doesn't help that I've had meh luck with PCSX2.

What would you doods relist?, if anything.

Lee Brocklebank

Feb 23, 2010
Marvel Vs Capcom 1 and 2, the Capcom JoJo game, Afterburner Climax, Outrun 2006. Most of these were taken down due to licensing issues and I would love to play these again. Capcaom could rerelease the old Marvel games but they probably won't because they want people to buy MvC:I (and all it's overpriced DLC announced before the game is even done yet) instead.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Battlefield 1942.

Because it was free, and it's the only Battlefield you ever need.

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
Lee Brocklebank said:
Marvel Vs Capcom 1 and 2, the Capcom JoJo game, Afterburner Climax, Outrun 2006. Most of these were taken down due to licensing issues and I would love to play these again. Capcaom could rerelease the old Marvel games but they probably won't because they want people to buy MvC:I (and all it's overpriced DLC announced before the game is even done yet) instead.
They still have to get the licenses for those games. Capcom sucks but Marvel sucks worse.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World: The Game. My favourite beat 'em up, and it's brilliant Anamanaguchi soundtrack, is sadly unavailable.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
All. Cause this is the shit that makes people worry about digital games.

But specifics? Duke Nukem 3D. The real one. I bought it on Steam, so Im good, but alot of people missed out on the game that was the reason why people cared about Duke at all.

Ravenbom

Oct 24, 2008
Some of the Wayforward DSiWare stuff.

09philj - good call on Scott Pilgrim.

Also, I don't play wrestling games, but all the Hulk Hogan DLC for games before he went on the racist rant.

Chaosian

Mar 26, 2011
How about Cryostasis? Sorta a mix between Amnesia and Bioshock that was on Steam a few years ago, but was taken off for no apparent reason.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
09philj said:
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World: The Game. My favourite beat 'em up, and it's brilliant Anamanaguchi soundtrack, is sadly unavailable.
Agreed, though kinda sucks that the Wallace Wells DLC was kinda crap (Steven Stills clone with a non-ending).

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Saelune said:
All. Cause this is the shit that makes people worry about digital games.

But specifics? Duke Nukem 3D. The real one. I bought it on Steam, so Im good, but alot of people missed out on the game that was the reason why people cared about Duke at all.
Sucks that Megaton Edition screwed with mouse look when VSYNC was on though. Otherwise, yeah, good choice.

Feb 7, 2016
09philj said:
It's one of my favorites too. I don't currently have my PS3 available, but is it still downloadable if you own it previously? I'd like to play through it again.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
I got my PSP a few months too late to be able to buy the English release of Fate/Unlimited Codes. I still deeply regret this.

I do have the PS2 version, and I don't regret importing it, but it's a pain-and-a-half getting Japanese games to run on my unmodded NA console, and I don't want to get it modded for one game.

Dornedas

Oct 9, 2014
The non-enhanced editions of the infinity engine games.
I want to decide for myself what mods and enhancements i want to have thank you very much.

Aside from that:
Ride to Hell Redistribution.
I never managed to play this turd and that makes me sad. Failure on this grand a scale should be remembered for all eternity.