Diplomacy

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
When i read the last panel, the first thing that came to mind was: Skulls for the Skull Throne!
So, yeah. You could take all those skulls and build a skull throne, or something along the lines of that.
Tho I´m not sure what game this comic is talking about. Sure, it`s some Star Wars game, but is it that new MMO? Or some other one? I really can`t tell, cause i haven`t actually played a lot of Star Wars games. Silly me.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Lol. I also find it hilarious when he comes back, says something like "Perfection is my goal, master!" and he failed the mission.

And Chiss Erin looks awesome.

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
So Grey, is your ship starting to look like the Skyrim serial killer's house in Solitude? Got any posed, naked bodies lying around?

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Owlslayer said:
When i read the last panel, the first thing that came to mind was: Skulls for the Skull Throne!
So, yeah. You could take all those skulls and build a skull throne, or something along the lines of that.
Tho I´m not sure what game this comic is talking about. Sure, it`s some Star Wars game, but is it that new MMO? Or some other one? I really can`t tell, cause i haven`t actually played a lot of Star Wars games. Silly me.
Yes, this is a reference to Star Wars: The Old Republic, the MMO that recently came out.

You have companion characters that you can send away on missions, and they come back with useful items (if they succeed). There's an item called "humanoid skull", which is a gift you can give to companions (if they like that sort of thing) to raise their Affection attribute, which makes them more effective when fighting beside you in the field.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
A cargo hold full of skulls gathered by a robot sidekick is almost enough to make me try this game. Almost.

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
Is it wrong that the first thing that came to me after reading this was:
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
:p Haven't played ToR but if that's an accurate illustration of the droid in question it looks like an HK which have indeed been known to hold the belief that human insides look better on the outside.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
A cargo hold full of skulls gathered by a robot sidekick is almost enough to make me try this game. Almost.
yeah call me mildly intrigued as well XD

my question is, are the skulls from the diplomats or of the diplomats? hehe

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Ninja'd several times...

OT: Yeah, that's not really diplomacy; that sounds a lot like tricking-your-enemies-to-come-in-peace-and-assassinating-them, which I don't think constitutes diplomacy.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I know that the droid didn't have the same speech patterns as HK-47, but those gifts are definitely something that our favorite assassin droid would have brought back from a diplomatic mission.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Well, technically, he DID succeed at diplomacy.

I mean, dead people can't disagree with whatever you're proposing, right?

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
HK:Query: Have I been replaced... Meatbag?

Well diplomancy must have gone well. I wonder how many planets want you dead. I mean thats the goal of all diplomancy, right? /silliness

Also it's funny how Erin's hamster/gerbil creature did a double facepalm at the skulls whilst he hovers around like the evil mastermind that he always has been.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Micalas said:
So Grey, is your ship starting to look like the Skyrim serial killer's house in Solitude? Got any posed, naked bodies lying around?
Those only show up in Dark Side missions. >.>

Sabrestar

Apr 13, 2010
This looks ridiculous enough to actually be kind of funny. Would be amused to see what a good RP server guild would make of this sort of thing.

Also, Chiss!Erin is hawt.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
RJ 17 said:
:p Haven't played ToR but if that's an accurate illustration of the droid in question it looks like an HK which have indeed been known to hold the belief that human insides look better on the outside.
It is an accurate drawing. Personality wise, think of a timid C3-PO.