Diplomacy

Vatra86

Aug 25, 2010
i always laugh when he returns from a mission with the following line:

I deliver to you, something beyond perfection.

Turns out he says this when he fails as well :D

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
That could only be a succes when issuing a declaration of war. Or bringing down the temple of doom to find the crystal skull or something.

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
RuralGamer said:
Ninja'd several times...

OT: Yeah, that's not really diplomacy; that sounds a lot like tricking-your-enemies-to-come-in-peace-and-assassinating-them, which I don't think constitutes diplomacy.
Are you sure? Heh, there's an old joke: "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' until you can find a brick to hit it with."

Taddy

Jan 28, 2010
Alas, poor diplomats. In other news, i think i found a new tool for diplomacy.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
ravenshrike said:
The Gentleman said:
RJ 17 said:
:p Haven't played ToR but if that's an accurate illustration of the droid in question it looks like an HK which have indeed been known to hold the belief that human insides look better on the outside.
It is an accurate drawing. Personality wise, think of a timid C3-PO.
Out of curiosity does the Empire robot make you want to torture him to death with a cutting torch as much as the Republic one?
More so, actually. His incessant brown-nosing makes me want to eject him in orbit around a star.

ctuncks

Oct 18, 2004
008Zulu said:
Grey Carter said:
Diplomacy

Of Gifts and Robots

Read Full Article
The undead king from Lord of the Rings is always needing new skulls for his trap.
You mean this trap here? http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=1203, anyways I just throw the Skulls in Mako's direction since she seems to like trophies.

Pointer

Mar 19, 2010
Zen Toombs said:
Definition: 'Diplomacy' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.
Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, diplomacy is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive true diplomacy from it. Yet for me, diplomacy is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."
You are amazing

Pointer

Mar 19, 2010
This guy seems pretty awesome. Is he any better than the Republic droid, who I keep sending on missions in the hopes that he will be destroyed in a fighting tournament or lost forever in the barren tundra of an ice world?

The voice they decided on for him, along with his damn lines makes me wish that he had a pulmonary system on top of lungs so I could choke him to death.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Pointer said:
Zen Toombs said:
Definition: 'Diplomacy' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.
Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, diplomacy is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive true diplomacy from it. Yet for me, diplomacy is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."
You are amazing
One does what one can.