Disagree, but Respect

The Long Road

Sep 3, 2010
I'm a fairly avid watcher of MovieBob's The Big Picture. I think it's a good intellectual view on things that I don't often get (even though I'm in a university - go figure). Being fairly conservative, though, I strongly disagree with some of his positions. However, I have a lot of respect for the man, as he's clearly a smart cookie and has a good way of getting his point across. I think occasionally he goes a little overboard, but all in all I'd say he's earned my respect.

So what about you, Escapists? What people/organizations do you disagree with but for whom/which you still have a lot of respect?

meromero

Aug 12, 2010
i REALLY disagre with most of the things moviebob says in his "gameoverthinker" show, i sometimes see way to much nostalgia and some contradictions. But he is a smart guy, he knows what he is talking about, i respect him....we just have a very diferent opinion

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
I agree with his anti PETA feelings. And I agree with his movie reviews. I don't come to the escapist for political discourse and haven't been paying attention to any political leanings.