Dishonored Gets a Date

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
The cover looks so plain and unimaginitive. I just hope they poured more time and effort in the game itself.

But until I try it, I'm gonna bank on it being utter shit.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Dishonored is probably my most anticipated game of the year. I love what Arkane did with Arx and Dark Messiah, and I'm hopeful that having Bethesda's muscle behind it leads to even bigger and better things.

(Plus if it's a big hit, maybe they'll do Arx 2. Now THAT would be awesome.)

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Mangles69 said:
Too bad the PC version will make use of 'Games for Windows Live platform." I was going to get it on PC, but now it looks as if I'll be getting the Xbox version. GG. People who buy it on PC; enjoy losing your save-files etc..
It will? and with that my interest in the game headed to the center of the earth. I really can't play it even if I wanted to anyway. My computer still hasn't forgiven me for installing GFWS (not a typo, the S stands for shit) to play Bulletstorm. If I tried to subject it to that horror again it would kill me in my sleep.

GiglameshSoulEater

Jun 30, 2010
Andy Chalk said:
> the new stealth-action game from Dark Messiah [http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Messiah-Might-Magic-Pc/dp/B000FSQD9Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1336663186&sr=8-2] studio Arkane
That admittedly doesn't bode well. Dark Messiah was fun, but not what you would call quality merchandise.

Maybe this will be better, but expect a story of variable quality and possibly a liberal sprinkling of bugs.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
Matthew94 said:
All I know about this is it could be the next Deus Ex.

Hopefully it's decent, I await the reviews with cautious optimism.
I wouldn't trust reviews... You can't spell ignorent without IGN, etc.

I'd just rent it, like it, buy it.