DJ Hero Dev: "F*cking Mad" to Call Game a Failure

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I prefer my real decks and mixer, Mr DJ Hero Dev. Thanks anyway though.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
SenseOfTumour said:
it's got a far larger user base than the 3 current consoles
Ehh... I'd argue not really. The Wii has probably sold more in the 3.75 years it's been out than the PS2 in it's first 3.75, and is still selling faster than the PS2 ever did. Plus it was by far the weakest of the last generation of consoles. Sure, the difference isn't a distinct as the Wii is to this generation of consoles, but it was definitely present.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
I loved the original and can't wait for the sequel. Lady Gaga and Deadmau5 in one place? I'm fine with that.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
I doubt that DJ Hero was a "horrible" game, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was at least decent. But it just doesn't seem like my kind of game, I don't really have that taste in music, but who knows.

Regardless if DJ Hero 2 is a good game or not, I will not buy it due to it being published by Activision. I will not support Acti-Kotick for any reason, I don't care if DJ Hero is a godsend to music games or whatever, I just cannot support Activision. I may be missing out on something grand, but that's my stance on this.

However, that won't stop me from potentially playing it (borrow it if a friend gets it or something).