DJ Hero Intro Video is Wonderfully Bizarre

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Heh. Phat beats indeed.

Also, while the video is sort of unrelated to the game, it's still wicked awesome.

ConnorCool

Master Assassin
Apr 23, 2009
ma55ter_fett said:
cool but how does it relate to being a dj? or is this something every dj does before breakfast and i'm not awair of it?
Its how I travel to work man. it can piss off a number of people though

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
That was interesting... To say the least, DJ Hero looks like a pretty cool game, but the track list is kinda meh, I'd love to see a DJ Hero - Hardcore with only Hardcore songs... Homebrew anyone?

hansari

May 31, 2009
Ugh...I keep expecting people to break out into the "Thriller" zombie-dance...the beat they are using isn't altered enough for me to not make the connection...

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
..anyone else getting the idea that Sony helped them make this commercial?

Because it makes zero sense to me.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
i am all for impressive visuals and absurd borderline insane themes, but i has to make some kind of sense, apparently they tore down the entire city to deliver an lp, and dont give me all that "its not what it is its what it represent man, look behind what meets the eye" cause thats the job of the guys behind this thing, to make it understandable, and i dont think its that im just to thick.

poorly done, the lack of content took away the focus from the visual impressiveness.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I want that sound system!

So, basiclly its a truck full of peopel and a DJ driving full force at a meter on a giant turntable only to be destroyed by monster bass. NICE! Its my DJ dream, but the music will be meh i bet. What genres are in game? RnB? Trance? I hope the game explands into the unknown dance section where the beats get a little bit more trippy, then i would be extremly happy.

minoes

Aug 28, 2008
ma55ter_fett said:
cool but how does it relate to being a dj?
It´s probably about taking control of how the music plays (by taking control of the needle).

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
(Watched with sound off since im in class)
Makes me think of Fable 2, Dynasty Warriors opening (I heard DW6's opening music in my head while watching), and Gorrilaz videos.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
1. I love Justice. They're amazing.

2. What does that have to do DJing (SP?)??

3. Whaaaaat?

Adinoman

Sep 11, 2009
ok, the video itself is pretty sweet. for some reason i cant stop watching it...
how that video will tie into the game? thats more of a tossup since it doesnt really 'tell' us anything, still looks fun though

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Was kinda hoping that truck would turn into Prime and then he and Daft Punk would DJ duel each other.

SMOKEMNHALO2001

Sep 10, 2008
ansem1532 said:
..anyone else getting the idea that Sony helped them make this commercial?

Because it makes zero sense to me.
It made complete sense, they were partying to the music and the little guy took control of the giant needle, which was playing the song, than another person jumped on and took over.
DJ Shadow destroys the needle and the two guys deliver the new track to DJ Grandmaster Flash. By the way yes, they were on a record when the needle was intact

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Can I have some of whatever the makers of that video were smoking as it must have been some good shit.