The following players are banned because they didn't show up for first session:
The_Great_Milenko
drmigit2
hiei82
A Weakgeek
Solstrana91
dvd_72
ThePerfectionist

I'm a DM from northern Europe and I'm looking for new or old players, mostly new because of the simple system that I'm using that doesn't require the player to roll a single dice since I'm the one rolling all of them.Don't worry, I'm not a cheater.

I'm going to hold the game over Skype at Saturdays, my time zone is +2 GMT/UTC so keep that in mind.

Reply here on this post with your Skype name so I can contact you if you're interested.

drmigit2

Dec 25, 2008
drmigit2

Now, I am in Central Time, this means you are 7 hours ahead of me. So what time would this be taking place?

hiei82

Dire DM (+2 HD and a rend attack
Aug 10, 2011
I'm east coast US (+5 GMT).

What version of D&D we talking? (1,2,3,3.5,4,5 playtest)

GoAwayVifs

Aug 5, 2011
I'd be willing to give it a go, depending on what time you're planning to have the sessions since I'm also in est time zone (gmt -5). I assume with your simplified combat system you are intending this to be a more roleplaying focused campaign?

Skype is burnin8

Tarranium

May 18, 2010
hiei82 said:

We're using a system created by me that has a heavy emphasis on roleplaying instead of dice rolling, even thou I will be doing a lot of dice rolling.

But this is largely based on Heroes of Battle system.

Tarranium

May 18, 2010
The Heavenator said:
I'd be willing to give it a go, depending on what time you're planning to have the sessions since I'm also in est time zone (gmt -5). I assume with your simplified combat system you are intending this to be a more roleplaying focused campaign?

Skype is burnin8
Yes, this system is much more based on the roleplaying itself, I have created a ton of NPC's with different personalities and political problems which you are able to solve with your own politics or with the edge of the sword.

Tarranium

May 18, 2010
drmigit2 said:
drmigit2

Now, I am in Central Time, this means you are 7 hours ahead of me. So what time would this be taking place?
Depends completely on the players.

Nopenahnuhuh

Nov 17, 2009
GMT-3 here, Brazil. What system are we talking? Will there be any restriction on character classes or races? Also, starting lvl? I usually like playing as a human Duskblade.

Tarranium

May 18, 2010
DJJ66 said:
GMT-2 here, Brazil. What system are we talking? Will there be any restriction on character classes or races? Also, starting lvl? I usually like playing as a human Duskblade.
This is a Homebrew system with a heavy emphasis on roleplaying instead of dice rolling since I'm doing it for the most part, starting level is one naturally and there are certain restrictions as the world isn't fully built yet but don't worry about that.

Just let me know if you're interested and post your Skype name.

Solstrana91

Sep 4, 2004
solstrana91

Sounds fun.

Edit: Seemed a bit low on content.
Erm... I'm not new to Roleplaying, but I am fairly new to DnD.
I would like to play a ranger.
Also, will this be using voice or typing?
Just thinking that with various different accents floating around, it could get confusing.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
Rageheart72

Allways wanted to give DnD a go, but never had enough interested friends in the area.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Tarranium said:
I'm a DM from northern Europe and I'm looking for new or old players, mostly new because of the simple system that I'm using that doesn't require the player to roll a single dice since I'm the one rolling all of them.Don't worry, I'm not a cheater.

I'm going to hold the game over Skype at Saturdays, my time zone is +2 GMT/UTC so keep that in mind.

Reply here on this post with your Skype name so I can contact you if you're interested.
Skype: zeenix0 definately interested, I'm GMT +2 aswell so I think our schedules will fit awesomely.

Played some 3.5, and a bit of pathfinder in the past. And alot of Cortex (serenity).

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Sounds cool, but since my P&P RPG experience consists of just reading the D&D 4th ed Handbooks I'll pass on this until I get more experience. Best of luck though.

ThePerfectionist

Apr 5, 2010
I am all over this. I'm DMing a game right now and have been looking for a chance to just play again.

I'm central (GMT -6). Skype: perfectionismisgodly

drmigit2

Dec 25, 2008
My friend is also interested, this would be her first time playing but she writes a bit of fantasy.

Mariazombie

hiei82

Dire DM (+2 HD and a rend attack
Aug 10, 2011
Tarranium said:
hiei82 said:

We're using a system created by me that has a heavy emphasis on roleplaying instead of dice rolling, even thou I will be doing a lot of dice rolling.

But this is largely based on Heroes of Battle system.
The reason I asked was so I could start thinking about the character (I figure I can still use the system to make it after all)

Also: sivartkasai