DmC PC Release Date and Specs Confirmed

Darth Pope

Jun 30, 2009
Elois said:
bafrali said:
Darth Pope said:
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
Still not getting it even if it does run at 60fps on PC. I refuse to show this game any support (and no, before anyone asks, it's not just because of Dante's appearance).
Right on brother. There's no way in hell I am going to give any money to Capcom for this cynical piece of grim gritty pandering shit that thinks it's my beloved Devil May Cry. I'll keep on playing Bayonetta. It's the real Devil May Cry 5 as far as I'm concerned.
Oh goody me too. Lets daisy chain all our hate together into a beatiful necklace that will protect us from the evil ways of corporations.

captcha: happy anniversary.

Is it now captcha, is it?
Can I add to the hate chain?

Been playing the series since the first game.
Feel free my friend. If we all channel our hate together then surely our demon lord Sparda will rise from hell and smite the unworthy developers at Capcom.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Well, colour me pleasantly surprised. I thought it wasn't coming out on PC, so I might actually give this one a shot. The gameplay looks really engaging (maybe more than DmC4?) and the aesthetic direction they took is very refreshing.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
A decent port... by golly the world really is ending.
Well as soon as someone finds a way to mod out the shit character I will be wanting one.

ASnogarD

Jul 2, 2009
Hmmm...

No demo.
Delayed release.
Fobbed off to some random company to port instead of the original developer.

... and people wonder why the PC versions dont do as well as the console version.

Not looking too healthy for the PC prospects, but I hope at least the console fans get a decent game (even at 30FPS).

Artemis923

Dec 25, 2008
Darth Pope said:
Elois said:
bafrali said:
Darth Pope said:
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
Still not getting it even if it does run at 60fps on PC. I refuse to show this game any support (and no, before anyone asks, it's not just because of Dante's appearance).
Right on brother. There's no way in hell I am going to give any money to Capcom for this cynical piece of grim gritty pandering shit that thinks it's my beloved Devil May Cry. I'll keep on playing Bayonetta. It's the real Devil May Cry 5 as far as I'm concerned.
Oh goody me too. Lets daisy chain all our hate together into a beatiful necklace that will protect us from the evil ways of corporations.

Feel free my friend. If we all channel our hate together then surely our demon lord Sparda will rise from hell and smite the unworthy developers at Capcom.
And the chain grows stronger.

How can people be excited for this when the best lines the new Dante can come up with are "FUCK YOU!"? Every time he opens his mouth it's painful for me.

RamaTheVoice

Apr 18, 2012
Griffolion said:
Does the PC version of the game have joypad support? If so, it's a no brainer.
Since it appears they're doing a lot of things right (choice of Steam or not, 60 fps etc), it would surprise me if it didn't have joypad support (for the Xbox 360 controller for Windows, at any rate). Most games do nowadays.

Grey Carter said:
I really like Enslaved, but its combat was tolerable at best. I'm quite fond of Ninja Theory as a whole, but they wouldn't have been my first choice to do a DMC game.
That's why it's a good idea IMO. I think the trend of handing over the reins of certain franchises to other dev teams and letting them do their own thing with them is a great one, plus it shows that Capcom may finally be listening to what Inafune was saying about the Japanese development culture growing stale of late. Face it, DmC 4 wasn't spectacular when you think about it, what with half the game being copy-pasted from the other half.

Darth Pope

Jun 30, 2009
Artemis923 said:
Darth Pope said:
Elois said:
bafrali said:
Darth Pope said:
Kungfu_Teddybear said:

And the chain grows stronger.

How can people be excited for this when the best lines the new Dante can come up with are "FUCK YOU!"? Every time he opens his mouth it's painful for me.
And that he looks like Ninja Theory's creative director? Seriously. Google it. Fuckers.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Elois said:
bafrali said:
Darth Pope said:
Kungfu_Teddybear said:

I too want to be part of this chain seeing as this new iteration doesn't even remind me of the previous games and to that I'll just support Bayonetta on the U.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Nice. I will pre-order this as soon as I am able to. Hopefully it has a Collector's Edition to go along with it.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
Oh god, now PC owners only have to wait 10 days for the dumbest looking game I've ever seen in my life. Yeeeeeeeeeeey.