DNA and Kalros

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
cricket chirps said:
"this game has amazing graphics" XD love that line.

I really like how these look backs/recaps/review/etc. are readble in the time it take for the song to end. i love listening to it AND reading about it so see if my opinion sways in any way while im listening.
soren7550 said:
MiracleOfSound said:
soren7550 said:
Nicely done Potatoborn. Made me giggle a bit, and you made music even more confusing for me since I now know that math is involved (curse you math!).
LOl Potatoborn :D Someone's been looking at my Skyrim mod pics haven't they?
I have no idea what you're talking about Potatiskiin.
This may be...well honestly an ill-thought-out and unecessarily complicated way to do this but i just realised i would LOVE to see your steam screenshots just to get more of your kind of humor Gavin.

^^' Care to add me on steam? I'm "cricket chirps" on steam. We are already friends on Live if you remember me :) -no offense if you don't- but you SAVED me from a terribly depressing night of school projects till dawn and school the next day with your Redemption Blues song on repeat. Still my favorite :D

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
maxmanrules said:
Also interesting to learn about the different beat timing thing in Kalros, I didn't know people did that.
Yep. There are many bands that do it in a far, far more complex and difficult way than I did too! Check out Meshuggah, their stuff is amazing.
Just thought I'd take the opportunity to point you to Animals As Leaders, if you haven't already heard of em:

I would big them up but... give them a listen and I shouldn't need to. Enjoy!

Oh and both DNA and Kalros were badass too. Nice work.