Do me a quick favor - Logan Westbrook's B-day!

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
I don't normally pimp threads but...

Logan Westbrook (some of you know him as Nilcypher) is growing a year older and an IQ point smarter. (isn't that how it works?)

Logan has been a great friend to me over nearly two years of being on The Escapist. He's taken the time out of his schedule to help me when I was having some of the worst days creatively I've ever had. He's funny, smart, and if I were a woman I would have proposed marriage to him (mostly for British citizenship).

Annnnyway, I thought it would be nice to wish him well in his weekly review, already some brave souls have posted their b-day best wishes on the thread and I hope you will to.

It's really easy:

Step 1: Click on this link.

Step 2: Cut a hole in the box.

Step 3: Read the article! (What's a better gift to a writer than reading what they wrote?)

Step 4: Post your witty comments on this week's events.

Step 5: Don't forget to say happy birthday!

Step 5.3 ???

Step 6: Profit!

Feel free to bump this thread! Much love to all the Escapists that make the community what it is.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
*Clicks link*

*Sets box on fire*

*Reads Article*

*Posts Comment*

*Says Happy Birthday*

*Wonders "Why not 5.7?"*

*Loses Money*

Well I did most of what you said.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Well I made a profit, woohoo

Glad to do something nice anytime I can

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Insanum said:
Done & Done. Nice to give loogie a happy birthday wish.
What an adorable nickname. And, may I say, smashing avatar. Whoever made that must be quite a manly fellow.

Also given my Birthday wishes. I shall go and bake him a cake. I may have to eat it if he doesn't come and collect it.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Insanum said:
Done & Done. Nice to give loogie a happy birthday wish.
What an adorable nickname. And, may I say, smashing avatar. Whoever made that must be quite a manly fellow.
Maybe...I just wish i could remember who made it for me...<color=white>;)

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Whenever I watch that GIF, all I hear is this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLWwWsM22eY].

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
No. I refuse to. You can't make me.

I won't.

...Never.

Nop.

...Ok.

Timotei said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Whenever I watch that GIF, all I hear is this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLWwWsM22eY].
You hear things when you look at an image?

Coinsult a doctor because...Shit just got real. [http://ingresstech.com/~bernard/instantCSI/]