Do You consider yourself a recognized forum member?

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
dalek sec said:
Nope, pretty sure no one would recognize me on site around here besides a few friends on my friends list. I'm one of those people who just blend in for the most part. I am slightly surprised that someone else is using a Dalek Sec avatar as well. o.o
Your name is familiar to me.

TheYellowCellPhone said:
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
I remember your cell phone avatar so it is easy to remember your name.
EVERYBODY remembers that. I haven't had that avatar since March Madness around six months ago, but I'm always called "That guy who used to have a noticeable cell phone avatar".
I see, well then I'm not too unique in remembering that then.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Haha. No. I don't post near enough to be a "recognized forum member," and I've never posted a thread in my life.

...Well, I don't think I'm recognized, anyways. And I somehow doubt I'm wrong.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
i think some people have seen my threads and posts. i dont think i'm recognised though.

not yet.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
LiberalSquirrel said:
Haha. No. I don't post near enough to be a "recognized forum member," and I've never posted a thread in my life.

I recognize you, but only because you posted on my 2nd thread ever.

Evelynia

Jul 18, 2011
Not a chance, given how 97% of the time I just lurk and read instead of posting. I recognize quite a few of you, though. Good people on this site, I'm quite fond of you all.

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
I probably never was, and I haven't been on here for quite a while so I'd imagine most people have forgotten about me. Maybe I once was on enough to be recognized by at least some people.

Neino Ranatos

Jul 12, 2010
I...am not recognized. Maybe the avatar gives an eye-roll here and there..but otherwise...

Who am I? ...No one knows.

.>

Aug 1, 2010
Lt_Bromhead said:
MrDeckard said:
I don't think anyone [i/]knows[/i] me, but I have had my avatar recognized a few times...
Oh I remember your name, not your avatar. :)
Mostly because I remember I kept reading you as "Mr Pickard" for some reason... :/
Daaaaaaaw. You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside......

Mr Pickard. I love it! I wish I could change my name now...

I actually recognize you as well. 40k is awesome. :D

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I wouldn't know to be honest, you would have to tell me.

I recognize some names, but mostly avatars.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
I see, well then I'm not too unique in remembering that then.
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I always remember you as the guy with the moderately creepy avatar gifs, just like [user]lacktheknack[/user]. Your most recent one besides your current one was the cow-spider thing, wasn't it?

Diminished Capacity

Dec 15, 2010
Not in the slightest.

Although I am not a regular poster. I pretty much just jump in once in awhile. I'm also not good with all the slick forum coding tricks, like embedding videos and even spoiler boxes.

Must be getting old.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I like to think I'm the drunken uncle of the escapist,people are vaguely aware of me but they mostly ignore my odd ass ramblings.

As fr other people, I kinda only remember certain people by there avatars, or if they were jerks.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
on here? no way, jose. i just drop by to give my 2 cents in the most popular threads, and on rare occasions, make one of my own. then, i leave.

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
The only people that I recognize are the mega-trolls, the ones that take trolling and make it an art.

But other than that....maybe The Root of All Evil? dunno if he posts anymore, but he did a lot of news-posting (which is where I remember him from).

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
retyopy said:
LiberalSquirrel said:

I recognize you, but only because you posted on my 2nd thread ever.
Ha ha! Someone recognizes me. I feel so validated. XD

I suppose the various people I talk to via messaging probably recognize me, now that I think about it.

Neino Ranatos said:
I...am not recognized. Maybe the avatar gives an eye-roll here and there..but otherwise...

Who am I? ...No one knows.

.>
I'm actually really sad that you don't have the Red Button as one of your badges, considering your avatar.