Do You consider yourself a recognized forum member?

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
I think I am. I've started a couple of large threads, at least one of which got so out of hand that it got deleted by the mods (and for good reason, too). I also seem to annoy people pretty badly when I ***** about popular games. My forum health meter remains untouched, however.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Macgyvercas said:
ShotgunZombie said:
Macgyvercas said:
ShotgunZombie said:
Macgyvercas said:
ShotgunZombie said:
Macgyvercas said:
ShotgunZombie said:
Macgyvercas said:
ShotgunZombie said:
Macgyvercas said:
ShotgunZombie said:
Macgyvercas said:
Well, I went on IRC once and someone yelled "OMG! IT'S THE SPICE AND WOLF GUY!", so yeah, I'd think that counts for something.
Naw, don't sell yourself short. You're recognizable dude, I've seen you around in a lot of forums.
I'm just surprised that people recognize me. Granted, I probably shouldn't be due to my post count, but I always am for some reason.
Your post count total is, at the time of this writing, 6666. That's ominous dude. Are you Super Devil? Don't worry I kid, I kid... Or am I?
Please. I'm so evil, Satan, Morgoth and Sauron sold their souls to ME.
Eh, they're all small fry anyway. You get Cthulu or any of the Ruinous Powers to pony up the dough and then I'll be impressed.
Oh, Cthulhu's I have. I didn't say that up front because it would've sounded too unbelievable.
*Slow Clap*
Hmm, well played sir well played indeed. But what about my soul do you have that?
Something tells me you're not evil enough to warrent the attention of my soul sucking abilities.
Perhaps not but it matters little for I have called your bluff! You fool! That was a trick question, I got rid of my soul a long time ago all it did was take up space anyway. If you really could steal the souls of others you would have sensed that I lacked one! Mwahaha! So now what?
Hmmm. I must fix that little glitch in that system. It doesn't register good or nonexistant souls for some reason.
Well hey I could fix it for ya. See this here giant robot?
*Points to Avatar*
Fixed that myself and I could fix your system too. I would be a piece of cake...
For the right price.
Oh, no. No no no no. I've fallen for that trick before. Offer to fix my system and then secretly sabotage it? Nope. Not falling for that one again.
Would you be willing to make a Faustian deal?
I'll give you Sasuke, lord knows I don't need him......and no you can't have Zetsu

individual11

Sep 6, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... no.

Probably need to post more, most people seem to treat the post count as some sort of relevance meter. I don't always post, but when I do...

That said, it's hard recognising other people, tend to pay more attention to the post than the poster.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Several people have told me they recognize my name...I guess it stands out. Maybe it's the matching avatar.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Vanguard_Ex said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
jck4332 said:
No, I find most people tend to recognise pictures instead of usernames anyway.
(Note, I base this off of absolutely nothing.)
You're right though, it does tend to be the avatars that do it.
Well, when you have a bitchin' XV-88 Crisis Battlesuit as your Avatar, you're kinda hard to miss.
...3 years. 3 years it's been and not once has anyone pointed out the Crisis Suit with such accuracy. God bless you man.
Actually I was wrong. Its just an XV-8 Crisis Suit. XV-88s are Broadsides.

TurtlesAreDelicious

Aug 31, 2011
I don't think there's a single person who doesn't knows who I am.

But seriously, with this being my first post, how could anyone possibly know who I am?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
I think people know of me slightly, but nothing flashy...i wouldn't exactly say i'm super Famous like Jake and Calumon or nothing like that though, but i'm not exactly an outright unknown either methinks.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Had an argument with a guy once. He probably knows who I am. Might even recognise my name, it's hard to tell.

I don't really do much- I'll find myself posting like mad one day, then fading into silence for a good week or two, lurking, always lurking- so I don't think many people would be familiar with me.

That's the way I like it, though, because when I start to have a 'face' in a community, I'm tied to my set personality archetype. As it is, I can change who I am entirely without anyone noticing. Beauty of the Internet.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Yes. I also recognize many people in this thread. Yes you, the person reading this post right now!
UnusualStranger said:
HAHAH! Recognized? I'm a stranger, how would one recognize me? I barely do anything worthwhile.
I recognize you!

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
Well, I myself don't recognize any forum members per se, except for two: one who friended me after a discussion on some topic and one who makes really interesting topics I've found. And now of course I can't think of their names from the top of my head. Other than that, I may recognize an avatar from before, but not really the poster.

And no, I don't think I'm a recognized member. I imagine a few Douglas Adams fans may recognize my avatar, but as a poster I don't think I'm very "known".

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
Macgyvercas said:
Well, I went on IRC once and someone yelled "OMG! IT'S THE SPICE AND WOLF GUY!", so yeah, I'd think that counts for something.
actually whenever i see your avatar i think 'hey, it's aceofhearts.' then read your name and think 'oh, wrong guy.'