Do you cry when in physical pain?

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
i can't rightly remember last time i was in such physical pain that i actually shed tears... i LOATHE pain and i don't take it very well at ALL... but i don't think i've been brought to tears from it.... i curse like a sailor coming home from a cursing seminar... i may ***** and complain like it's going out of style... moan in pain... all that... but the only time i've been brought to tears by pain even REMOTELY that i can recall is when i have my several-hour laughing fits... it starts to hurt... but the tears are from laughing too hard... not from the pain of laughing so much... so it's not really "tears of pain" but more like "tears that happen to occur DURING pain"... but because i loathe pain... i generally try to avoid it... i've never once burned myself, electrocuted beyond a static shock, broken something, or really anything like that...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Well I did cry alot when I hurt myself when I was a kid (like when I fell over and my chin hit the ground or when a rounder bat hit me my eyebrow).
However the last time I had dry from phyiscal pain was several years ago when the surgeons operate on my ingrowing toenails. The injection to make it numb didn't work since my toes were too swollen so I felt what they did to the toes. By the way I don't believe in the whole manliness so I just let it all out than to try to withstand it (too painful).

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Depends on the amount of pain. But I wouldn't call it crying, I might tear up a bit, but I won't cry.

Except for that time I got a nail through my finger.. I cried then..

It huwt. =(

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Last time I shed a tear due to physical pain I broke my arm. This was in grade 5.
Last emotional crying I did was a few months back when I found out my girlfriend of near a year was cheating on me.

Badong

May 26, 2010
When I was a little kid, yeah. Not anymore, though; I learned a shit ton of swears in the second grade.