Do you dance?

Jape Corbel

Jan 2, 2010
So as the topic says, do you dance at parties? Or if you don't, then, do you do some other kind of dancing (artistic maybe).

As for me I haven't benn dancing at parties since my primary school, but I,ve been practising ballroom dancing for a while now, however lately I'm starting to fell like I should resign.

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
I could dance if I wanted to... I could leave your friends behind but seriously, if I dance (never in public), it's mostly just because head-banging isnt enough...

so no, I guess I dont really dance... probably a bit too nervous to dance in public...

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
i dont think i have danced since i was like 5 maybe 11 (now 24). even at school dances i wouldnt dance i would just run around with my friends.

i think the last time i danced was in primary school. was like a barn dance sort of thing. like groups all synched up

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
No, I do not dance... sober. Get enough booze into me and someone yelling "Tom, dance for us!" and things start getting ugly.

And considering that even at clubs I spend most of my time at the bar, well... things get ugly often.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
I dance.

I used to be pretty good when I was between 18 and 24 but now ... not so much.

Went to a wedding a few weeks back and now i'm in my 30's my dance moves have vanished and i'm suddenly "dad dancing". I have no explanation.

But I still dance because it shames my kids and nothing is more amusing than watching my kids try and hide from me in case I drag them up dancing as well.

Alexnader

$20 For Steve
May 18, 2009
Well my friends all dance and if they didn't dance then they'd be no friends of mine.

I don't dance though.

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
Eeyup. Only to heavy dubstep though, it just makes me flip out and gives me infinite energy reserves.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Yes, I do dance at clubs when I go out with friends but I don't know whether I'm good or not because I'm mostly already at least a bit drunk when I really start to dance. It's just that when I hear music and see other people dance, I can't stop myself from joining. It's like my body has its own free will.

Ethan Asia

Aug 22, 2011
I can do the classical dances. Waltzes, tangos, that sort of thing. Never had to use that skill, though.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Yes I dance, cause I can dance if I want to, I'll leave my friends behind.

Cause if those friends don't dance then they don't dance.
And they ain't no friends of mine.
We can dance, We can dance.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
Yeah, but I wouldn't say I'm particularly skilled. The point is to just get really drunk, and just dance around to the music. Probably looks terrible, but people are normally too concerned worrying about their own dancing to notice how bad yours is. No guy truly knows how to dance at parties and clubs, we all just make it up as we go along.

I've heard no complaints.

Natasha_LB

Jan 2, 2011
I never used to dance, but recently have began to. It started at work, when me and my deputy manager would dance around (And she would sing!!)if the cafe was quite (Or sometimes even if it wasn't). That's stopped now because she left, and I don't have the confidence to do it on my own, but I have now started to dance in clubs.

I really want to learn to dance for real though. Me and my partner want to learn to dance properly when we have enough spare money to take a class together, but we're not sure what to learn... something modern though, if we do something traditional we'll only end up fighting over who has to lead!!!

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
Do I dance? Heh, I dance alright. I'd wager that I'm one of the best in my school at Scottish Country Dancing, though purely because I'm the only one not crippingly embarrased by it. And I can bust some pretty slick moves of my own as well. Granted, they won't match the song, or be at all co-ordinated, but hell, dancings meant to be fun, so I have fun.

Nabirius

Dec 29, 2009
I don't really know, I mean I could dance if I want to. I could leave my friends behind, cause my friends don't dance and if they don't dance well they ain't no friends of mine.