Do you feel bad about "the starving kids in Africa" ?

VanTesla

Apr 19, 2011
It makes me sad and wish I could do something to end it, but I am not in such a position.

Money will not solve the issue, giving food will not solve the issue, education will not solve the issue... The only way to solve it is to "A" change the Governments into a unified boddy that teachs the masess how to grow food, raise animals, stop creating so many kids, use the resources they have for even trade instead of being exploited, then educate the masses, and stop the senseless killing... Option "B" kill the majority of them (sick and criminals first) to reduce the resource intake and then the living ones left will be fine...

Option "B" sounds horrid and disgusting, but it seems in our world more likely to work than option "A"....

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
Yes I do, because really there's no need for them to be starving. The world can produce enough food to support everyone. Hell it'll support 10 billion without too many problems. It's just that it would require a more grown up and co-operative attitude between the worlds different nations...and there is about as much chance of that happening as me shitting golden bricks.