Do you know where your girlfriend is right now?

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
I can't decide if that is incredibly creepy or totally fucking awesome. Imagine the fun you could have messing with her... or anyone for that matter.

Now I'm having paranoid thoughts. Cause I have no clue where she is.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I'd do it in a hot instant. All I need now is a girlfriend and some butch clothing.

geddydisciple

Cerebrate
Aug 25, 2008
probably fucking my roommate

OT: it must have been a fake since anything even remotely like that would have been outlawed as soon as it was developed. Unless it was developed by the government. (looks over shoulder) I think i'm being watched.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
crudus said:
TriGGeR_HaPPy said:
Huh?
That's... mildly creepy...
and that is a mild understatement
I was trying to be subtle about it.
Not sure why. :S
Let's try again, though:

Wtf? Why, precisely, would you need this?
If you're that unsure about your significant other, talk to them about it.

Paranoia ftw, eh?

(Is that better? ^_^ )

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
I know where she is.
She's resting her sweet little head while I sit here and wish she was here. Bless her heart.
Why would you get a tracker like that? It's a little creepy... And stalker-ish.

McKay

Jul 25, 2008
Glefistus said:
Oh, it just says Mouth. Still, no tracking devices are small enough to exist anywhere in the skull without being detectable.
If she had braces could it be hidden in them?

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
hahahaha, Im compelled to buy that and give it to her for christmas, then give her a real gift.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Uh...
Well, that's not totally fucking weird and creepy at all.

It would be cool to misuse, though, as has already been said. Implant them in a bunch of friends and fuck with their heads.
Oh man, that would be so much fun.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Talk about stalking.

But my girlfriend is in my dreams...*sigh* Safe to say that I'm an absent and lonely man, proven by the sheer amount of mistakes I make at work.

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
I think this would be illegal as fuck in the States: if I remember correctly, there was a court case where a guy planted what amounted to a lojack [http://www.lojack.com/] on his gf's car, and was accused of felony stalking. This would be that to the Nth power.

And my wife is downstairs asleep at the moment. I tucked her in, because I'm a nice guy.

UltraParanoia

Oct 11, 2009
I was gonna say I knew where OPs girlfriend was, but no, he had to say he didn't have one.

Thanks for ruining my fun!

Zaksav91

Oct 16, 2009
Next up, Video cameras that can be implanted in the eye and brain, now if she's looking at other guys you WILL KNOW!!!!

But nah thats not possible. If it is then they are looking at a fat lawsuit in their near future.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Isn't this stalking? And isn't this what the KGB did in the good ol' days? I wonder, would it be altogether safe to have a boyfriend with a KGB fetish?

Yes I know where my girl is, in my bed about two meters from my current location.