Do you like women's feet?

DreadfulSorry

Feb 3, 2009
tmi incoming, but I used to like women's feet (men's not so much) until I got a wart on my own foot...now they all just sort of freak me out...

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Redlin5 said:
What he said. There are better parts of the body to appreciate in my humble opinion.
Like the knees and elbows! Sexy...
DeadSp8s said:
Negative. All feet are gross and veiny.
Mine are extra veiny. I swear I must be see through or something. I can press down on some of the veins and you can see them fill back up.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
No, I have no desire to look at people's feet. Though I'm sure most woman's feet are prettier than my hairy man toes.

Dragonforce525

Sep 13, 2009
I have the exact opposite of a foot fetish, I find feet disgusting, not because of the "bad smell" associated with feet, I just think they look horrible, I think it's the stubby wriggly little toes that I hate, they look unearthly to me.

My ex always teased me about it, she would purposely walk around barefoot just to annoy me.

The worst is when I see girls in open toed heels and the toes are all squashed together **shudder**

Jamboxdotcom

Nov 3, 2010
I find them pretty and intriguing, but not sexually stimulating. So, i like them, but not like a fetish or anything.

NormalityImpaired

Jun 12, 2011
i like a woman's feet if the toes are even in length, but i don't get a chub for even the cutest feet. It still comes down to the woman herself.

what the hell is with the captcha advertisement? well, at least it was kinda funny, but i had to watch a commercial to post this.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
I'm not sexually attracted to a woman's feet but I do appreciate it when they're well taken care of. Thus, I have a big problem if a woman's feet looks like a guy's.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
I wouldn't call it a fetish, but I do have a weird fascination with feet. The reason I don't call it a fetish is because I don't get any sexual arousal from feet and I look at all feet not just those of women. I find them fascinating but not in a sexual way. I can't really describe it but it isn't sexual.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Bits of people are kinda cool; biology is, as a rule, pretty good to look upon. I feel no attraction, but then, sheer biology rarely does draw me in.

Jeronus said:
I wouldn't call it a fetish, but I do have a weird fascination with feet. The reason I don't call it a fetish is because I don't get any sexual arousal from feet and I look at all feet not just those of women. I find them fascinating but not in a sexual way. I can't really describe it but it isn't sexual.
Kinda like this; I like seeing how stuff works and how people fit together. It's not a sexual thing, even though the onlt bodies I've been able to examine have been partners (it's not really something you can request of just anyone)

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
Yes but the "pretty" feet have to match the "pretty" girl else its all for not. Also...I've become NOT interested in a girl because her feet were...ugly.

Always kinda figured I was a freak like that >.>

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Yes, as long as they're attached to the woman. And I prefer them pedicured. And the woman has to be reasonably attractive, otherwise it's just weird.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Not my favorite part, but I have nothing especially against them. Plus, they are attached to the legs, so that can't be that bad.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Not especially. But I do like EARLOBES!!!

I've always wondered: if Orkans get orgasms from touching earlobes, 1. Why is tweaking both earlobes their military salute, and 2. Why does it not affect them in that context?

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I like my feet,.... but we are just friends. I've never really been drawn to anyones feet, man or woman.