Do you like women's feet?

sordcooper

Sep 14, 2010
Fawcks said:
Nah, my fetishes are pretty much exclusive to human-animal hybrids.

Damn, I'm jealous of them feet loving folk.
daaaayum thats gotta suck dude, im just glad all my kinks involve stuff that actually exists... not saying most women would do them, but i've got better chances to find one that dose instead of having to pay a scientist to make me a 'play mate' XD

back to the matter at hand though; of all my dirty little interests, cant say feet are one of them... lack of feet would be a deal breaker though

Feb 13, 2008
Innegativeion said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Seriously. Weird.

Whatever floats your boat but feet? That's just odd.
It's actually one of the most, if not the single most common sexual fetish, in males at least.
I thought liking boobs, bums or legs was a little more common.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
I find womens feet always worn out and very badly taken care of so I avoid that area entirely, strangely mens feet always seems to be cleaner and less damaged.

Yay trainers and down with heels ! (As a man any women wearing heels just pisses me off, they make annoying noises when they walk, you can't run in them and they ruin your feet)

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Xhoyl said:
I'm simply curious to know how many foot guys the Escapist has.
Muthafucka gotta be puttin' me on the spot like that! God daaaaaamn!

*sigh* I'll come out and say it though dude. I do have sort of a foot fetish. I say sort of.
I honestly blame my childhood and one particular movie that kind of sealed the deal for me.

[HEADING=1]I think we all know this scene[/HEADING]

<youtube=2PUqqmrQYSE>

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Seriously. Weird.

I blame this scene. Sorry, but Dammit Nightmare Before Christmas was so unperverted until this one part.

<youtube=2PUqqmrQYSE>

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Hitokiri_Gensai said:
im totally a girl with a foot fetish. I love girls in heels and stockings. MAJOR turn on.

VWOOT! High Five! Chicks with Stockings are a win in my book

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
I like women and pretty-much any part of them can be sexy in the right setting including feet
if a woman i was with wanted her feet touched i'd be happy to do so, as long as they were kept in a reasonable condition

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I don't have anything against them, per se. Sexually? Never even think about them.

Nimcha said:
I have a few sexual quirks but feet.... I don't think so.
Well, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Kiyotaki

Dec 21, 2010
Well feet are feet, sooo
No I'm no foot fanatic apparently since so many people around me LOVE showing off their hairy or BEDAZZZZLED feet
that could be a reason why I hate it

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
CM156 said:
I thing my own feet are gross, so no, not by any means a foot person.
same. i'm anything but vanilla though... but even feet are too far for me.
i do find it hilarious that most of my female friends can fit their feet in their shoes in my shoes.

Feb 13, 2008
Madara XIII said:
Seriously. Weird.

I blame this scene. Sorry, but Dammit Nightmare Before Christmas was so unperverted until this one part.
Really? No...they're just feet...seriously...what in the hell is sexual about them?????

Sorry...I simply can't begin to understand this.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Madara XIII said:
Seriously. Weird.

Really? No...they're just feet...seriously...what in the hell is sexual about them?????

Sorry...I simply can't begin to understand this.
I believe it has to do with the fact that both parties derive a sort of pleasure out of it, not necessarily sexual pleasure at all times because it simply feels good.

That's my psychoanalysis of the situation.
Hmm surprised I didn't bring up Freud into this