Do you "own" your username?

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
I get a one to see if I ment "ZenGeek", other then that, all of the links for atleast the next two pages are my stuff. Escapist, LRR, and other stuffs. I use both ZehGeek and Geeky or GeekyHan, so yea I'm pretty confident I own both. ^_^

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
The first results are just some aerodynamics company's and principles, the other is a daft punk video. I am not much of a fan of Daft Punk.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Almost all mentions of "Scrythe" on Google is actually me, but if you run it through the WoW Armory, there are about a half-dozen imposers.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
A search for my name brought me to several websites selling tire rims...so I guess this is mine.

spyro2103

Feb 21, 2010
I guess because I Googled my username and what came up were my profiles for Kongregate and The Escapist.

Some_Jackass

Aug 7, 2008
Mine is almost the whole 1st page, so long as you remember the "_" that goes in it. Otherwise you get a bunch of Jackass show links and one for Obama...

My username (RETED) from back in the day is still #1, but thats it.

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
Yes. My username is what I always use, and its a contraction of my religious name (tried out as a nun for a couple of years :p). Google it and all you get is me. Also, I truly own my full real name. Google that, and the first few results are all of stuff I've written. I surprised myself when I did that a while back. I never realised how much of a paper trail I'd left...

Pantherman

May 30, 2008
Google mine, and in the cluster of other people who use this name you will find this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7zKtDPMZ7xw/SekZJ6TEMlI/AAAAAAAABX0/YC4Y8MgJ640/s400/pantherman.jpg

Apparently, even before I was born there was a guy in the music industry with this "name". As far as I can tell it's "home" is sometime in the mid 70's.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=therighttoarmbears&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Apparently not. I feel sad now.

crimsonshrouds

Mar 23, 2009
Most of the results are for "crimsonshrouds" which is me while some other results are for "crimson shroud" so i guess i own my name.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
The only username that showed up was me, the rest were all in sentences, describing nefarious deeds. Exactly my intention!

jultub

Jan 18, 2010
I own 9/10 on the first 10, but the one I don't own is some currently unused but still registered website thingy :p

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
looks like im the only one, except for some guy called "kaziarD" who had 2 links