Do you recommend the last movie you watched?

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
Multiple Maniacs. It has a woman kill her boyfriend, have lesbian sex in a church, then she gets raped by a giant lobster. Its was.....interesting. All I know is I feel dirty. They could do anything in the 70's

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
the last proper film i watched on DVD was 28 Days Later and i definately recomend that

the last film i watched in the cinema was Black Swan and i say everyone must watch that (tws incredible)

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I think the last movie i watched was Sweeney Todd. Loved it, it was damn interesting.
Suggest it to everyone who isn't afraid of a little bit of blood on the screen. Though there's more blood than just "a little bit". But hells, is was a great movie.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
I definitely recommend Dead Silence, that movie scared the shit out of me.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Resident Evil: Afterlife?

Eh, if you've got nothing else to do. First half was a bit messy and unstructured, but it got half-decent towards the second half.

Also, Chris Redfield makes a prison break. Oh yes.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Last movie I watched was Arabian Nights [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181199/]. It has pretty decent storytelling, and it has Dougray Scott, James Frain, Jason Scott Lee, Andy Serkis and John Leguizamo. ^_^ So yes, I'd recommend it.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
I recently saw There's Something About Mary. Have been intending on watching it for years, and wasn't disappointed. Was actually quite unpredictable in places, which is rare for comedies in this day and age, so I would wholeheartedly recommend it.

On DVD, watched The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I would also recommend that, as it's freaking Lord of the Rings!

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
My most recent movie was "Hot Fuzz" and I would definitely recommend it since it's an excellent parody of the action genre in general while still being a tribute to it.

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
RED, and yeah I'd recommend it.

Basically about what happens when the action heroes that seem to make up so many of our modern films get old and retire.

Pretty funny stuff.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
since i skipped the last 15 or so minutes of Galaxy quest i think it would be Full metal jacket. And i recommended that one. while you are at it pick dr strangelove

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
I Watched the English Dub of Summer Wars. It's a great anime movie, and I would recommend it, and the dub was pretty damn good.

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
The Deer Hunter? Beyond a shadow of a doubt, yes. A phenomenal film, though pretty harrowing. It's a very long film, but wholly worth it, I think.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
I watched 'A Trilogy of America', which is a collection of three short films. I would recommend the first one "Cutting Moments". I'm not squeamish, but this made my toes curl.

The most recent 'normal' film was Chasing Amy. It's awesome, in a poorly produced, very 90's kind of way. If you haven't seen the view-askew movies anyway, you need your head checked, regardless of if you like them r not, so yeah, I would recommend it

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
Circle of Eight on the movie channel. No. No I do not recommend it. Needlessly complicated, boring, unsuspenseful nor scary and just...stupid.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I watched ''Paul''.

Yes. If you are a nerd and you have friend who is also a nerd watch it together. You can relate to the two English nerds.

Drauden

Jun 2, 2010
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans.

Hell yes, this movie deserves more recognition. Nicolas Cage delivers his best performance since Adaption, maybe even Leaving Las Vegas. It was snubbed at the Oscars because of its dark comedy, but it's hilarious, has a great script and, well, Nicolas Cage simply is the man.