Do you recommend the last movie you watched?

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I watched "Faster".

I would recommend it if you're into action games and I must say that this movie made me earn respect for Dwayne Johnson(The Rock) again.

ThePirateMan

Jul 15, 2009
Cyrano de Bergerac (1950)

I'd say it's a tragic romance with poetry and silly old action scenes, I quite enjoyed it so I'd recommend it.

An early scene from the colored version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEacXeAbHpQ

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Paul, the first film I've ever seen in which Seth Rogen was actually funny, instead of just annoying. Combine that with the fact that Simon Pegg and Nick Frost were involved, and yeah, I'd recommend it.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
The King's Speech. YES. It was terrific. Clearly Colin Firth's best performance.

Karilas

Jan 6, 2010
Last movie I saw was 'Up' and I heartily recommend it. Seriously, if this film doesn't move you you're a fucking Glacier.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
well a pokemon movie was on tv there now and I say the only reason to watch it is for the pretty animation.

benwins

Dec 29, 2008
The last movie I saw was Paul, and I heartily recommend it! Just as I recommend pretty much anything with either Simon Pegg or Nick Frost let alone both of them.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Last Movie i watched was Six String Samurai.
B-movie but its great.Full of wastelandy oneliner coolness.

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
I saw True Grit. Yell yes, i´ll recommend it! Great acting (Jeff Bridges stands out), great cinematography and score, the classic true grit plot with some tweaks that fit a Cohen brothers film. An overall badass and entertaining western.

What´s not to like?