Do you share your Birthday with anybody famous

mrsuperunderpants

Mar 15, 2011
I was recently very bored so I thought I would see who shares my Birthday (May 26th) and to my surprise a lot of famous people do, for example

Al Jolson
George Formby
Helena Bonham Carter
Lauren Hill
Lenny Kravitz
Matt Stone
Peter Cushing
Stevie Nicks

I could go on. So fellow escapists when is your Birthday and do you share it with anybody famous.

And yes I know it's unlikely that nobody shares a Birthday with someone famous but hey it's just for fun.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
There are only 365 days in a year, so it would be pretty unlikely if no one famous shared yours.

Anyway, my birthday is June 11. Here's the list according to FamousBirthdays.com:
Shia LaBeouf
Caroline Quentin
Dr. Mehmet Oz
Hugh Laurie
Joe Montana
Adrienne Barbeau
Chad Everett
Gene Wilder
Vince Lombardi
Jacques Cousteau

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
October 2

Humm...

Bud Abbot
Rex Reed
Lorraine Bracco
Tiffany
Mahatma Gandhi
*doubletake*

Wait, GANDHI!!

AppleShrapnel

Jan 2, 2010
November 29th.

C.S. Lewis & Howie Mandel were the only ones I recognized on the list at famousbirthdays.com.

Although I seem to recall seeing Ben Stiller and the guy that plays Kevin on the US version of The Office, as well, both at random times in the past several years... :p

EDIT: Ben is Nov. 30th... I forgot I had wikipedia at my fingertips. And Kevin is Brian Bumfgardner or something mad-wiggidy-wild like that. /:|

DionysusSnoopy

May 9, 2009
Yea i've done that before the list is huge (i'm 16th December) so heres some of mine (They do appear chronologically) and are of people i've heard of

Ludwig van Beethoven
Jane Austen
Sir Noel Coward
Sir Arthur C. Clarke
Christopher Biggins
Billy Gibbons
Paul van Dyke
Sylvain Distin
Flo Rida
Anna Popplewell (Is the exact same age as me)

Granted some are dead but i still share a birthday with them.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Is Toshiro Hitsugaya famous? Other than that Winter solstice eve isn't very birthful.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
May 16th.

I share a birthday with two of my favorite musicians.

Sunny Sandoval of P.O.D.

And Tony Kakko of Sonata Arctica.

I've met Tony. We bonded over our birthday. Made my friend jealous. Made me ecstatic.

EDIT: After quick research, other notables are:

Megan Fox, Pierce Brosnan (James fucking Bond), Janet Jackson, David Boreanaz, and Jim Sturgess.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I'm not sure if my birthday is shared by anyone famous but it takes place on the 200th anniversary of Bastille Day.

Daimon117

Sep 15, 2010
Sholem Aleichem, Milos Forman, Yoko Ono, John Hughes, John Travolta, Dr Dre, Molly Ringwald