Do you still watch Zero Punctuation every week?

vato_loco

May 24, 2010
Big Picture on Tuesday, Zero Punctuation on Wednesday (now also Extra Credits the same day) and Escape to the Movies on Thursday.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
I watch the newest one minutes after it is released. I also usually watch the oldest review on the list's first-page on Monday, the newest review on Tuesday (to accompany Extra Punctuation), and the newest one again on Friday or so.

But yes, I am getting slightly tired of it, especially when he isn't reviewing anything hyped-up.

Ris

Mar 31, 2011
Not regularly. Nowadays I just check to see if he's reviewed anything I've played/want to play; if he has then I'll watch that review, then maybe watch back a few episodes if there's nothing better to do.

I think I got a bit bored of him being sarcastic about every game. There's only so many ways that you can claim something sucked before it gets stale.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Yeah. Whenever i remember that its episode day, i usually watch it. If i forget, or am unable to watch it, i'll catch up on what i've missed later

knighteyes

Nov 24, 2011
Every week.
Sometimes I re-check the old videos to see if there is a good game that I haven't played.

marblemadness

May 26, 2010
I've seen every one of his videos, and look forward to them every week. They're the only reason I come to this site...

Rottweiler

Jan 20, 2008
I continue to enjoy it immensely. Yahtzee is always up-front and while his commentary on the US is occasionally...stereotyped, at least he savages everyone equally.

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
I still watch them although I'm not sure they have the same kind of zazz as when I started watching back in the SSBB days.

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
i watch it whenever i get the chance on Wednesday, other times i view past episodes over the weekends to enjoy his old works which are still funny in my eyes.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
I've loved them since the first one i saw years ago! Thanks to my bro for introducing me to the best Critic on our little Planet! I started here because of Him!

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
I try to watch them every Wednesday but I do forget sometimes and on Thursday or Friday I realised that I missed the new episode and go watch it. The only good thing that comes out of that is then I only have to wait 5-6 days for the new episode as opposed to the whole week.

Noctrine

Mar 19, 2010
Not as much anymore no. Mostly because very little has come out that really interested me, that and I've had very little time for playing games. So now, when something comes out that I really care about, I'm come watch the review after I've played it, and whatever other back reviews I haven't seen.