Do you think you are Attractive?

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
TimeLord said:
-Snip-
Heh thanks ^_^
My lonely 2 year streak without so much as a hug from a member of the opposite sex would say otherwise unfortunately.
Their loss. Or maybe they aren't good enough to even consider giving a hug to a Time Lord.

gamezombieghgh said:
-Snip-
That aint me
I never said it was.
But the example you gave was.
What I said was aimed at the example sort of person, not yourself.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
Hard to say really. In my school, I don't really stand out but I'm starting to notice a small trend. A friend of mine has a friend who lives in America and she said I was "hot". Then another girl who I knew for a while then added her on facebook (it did turn out to be a chick, thank the lord) and she said I was "adorable". Both comments left me highly confused.

I'm gonna just say that it's a matter of opinion, I feel uncomfortable with compliments about my appearance and I'll leave it at that

shasqueebo

Apr 16, 2011
Eh, I look like a typical scene kid (facial piercings, tattoos, skinny jeans, etc.). That being said, I don't really know. I'm usually regarded as "hot" or "cute" from girls in my high school, but I'd say I'm around a 7 maybe an 8.

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
StellarViking said:
Helen of Troy was the face that launched a thousand ships, but mine is the face that turned them gay.
Damn, I laughed so hard at that line. And you have a Marty Feldman avatar! Good on you.

FirearmsKill

Oct 12, 2010
*Looks in mirror* My you handsome devil...

But in all seriousness I think I'm about average. Maybe tipping a bit more towards good than bad. Although I do tend to find myself getting more praise than expected and being with women way above my pay grade... Although I think it's just the side burns.

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
I was pretty close to posting a picture of myself in this thread. But then i realized that linking my real identity to this user is the last thing i want to do...

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I'd like to think I'm somewhat attractive. My number of social interactions with the opposite sex may prove different, but in general, yes. I think I am.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
I don't think I'm attractive, I think I'm a little too far on the chubby side to be considered so. Also, I've been cheated on by every boyfriend I've ever had (not that theres been many).

rubinigosa

Dec 2, 2010
No, I do not think that I am attractive but I have heard that I am cute but that might be because of my personality.

The Gnome King

Mar 27, 2011
Vern5 said:
Well, do you?

Do you think that people look at you and think "not bad" or "hot damn"?

And to what extent are you attractive? Do you fill a specific niche of appeal or are you generally good looking?

EDIT - Please add your gender to your post.
Male. Fae. Mischievous. I've been told I'm dead sexy. I'll defer to those who told me so.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I'd like to think that I'm a fairly attractive girl. I get complimented/hit on pretty often. I've even had a few "straight" girls crush pretty hard on me. I definitely fall into a niche, though. Not everyone is into the whole super short choppy/messy hair, scrawny, multiple piercings, tattoos, and my usual outfit of wife beater/old jeans/doc martens. A good chunk of people don't find my particular look attractive at all.

Someone once described me as the bastard child of Shane from the L Word and Sid Vicious. It was by far the best compliment that I have ever, ever received. It made me so happy, you don't even know. <3

holy_secret

Nov 2, 2009
Dr Snakeman said:
At the risk of sounding narcissistic... yeah, kind of. I'm certainly not bad looking. And very recently, I did in fact look in the mirror and think "hot damn". Well, actually, it was "Damn, I look good".

Granted, I was in a suit at the time. Formal wear makes anybody at least 10% better looking. And 20% cooler.

Edit:
Well I'd totally check you out were you to pass me by.

Smokej

Nov 22, 2010
the Gaussian function probably applies here to the 1-10 rating system as well, so all those 6 are really something extraordinary (if we take a western-centric view on attractivness influenced by arts, media etc.) I guess with a 7 or 8 you could be a model by our standards and with a 3 or less you would be deformed in some way...

OT: My mum says i'm attractive

but so do girls, gays, my ex... =)

Serperoth

Sep 9, 2009
I'm a d00d:)
Appearance-wise, I'm nothing mind-shattering, but not unattractive either. Average-to-decent-to-good.
Most of my "charm" comes from how I act and react. Being a shameless geek might have to do with that:p

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
This is the biggest fishing trip I've ever been on.

OT: I clean up nicely..., though I hate cleaning. I don't think my looks have ever been a problem in being attractive, I'm just very thickheaded and unexperienced when it comes to dealing with women. Or people in general.

Unless you look like John Merrick, it doesn't really matter how attractive or unattractive you look. Looks only take attraction so far.