Do you/would you sleep in the nude?

Dragonmouth

Sep 15, 2014
I find that clothes just get all tangled and bunched up when I sleep. Once I switched to sleeping nude, I never went back. If I need warmth I'll just get an extra blanket.

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
You can thank the thread title for what I'm about to do

Would I, could I, sleep in the nude?
I would not, could not, sleep in the nude!
Not in cotton or Egyptian sheets,
not with blankets on my feet,
Not in the heat nor in the cold,
not even if I'm incredibly bold,
Not in train, not in a box,
not with a women who is like a fox,
I will not sleep nude here or there,
I will not sleep nude anywhere!
I don not like sleeping in the nude,
so please stop asking Lianna, dude.

*crickets* ...I'll go now...

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
xaszatm said:

dude:
noun
a man excessively concerned with his clothes, grooming, and manners.
Slang.
a fellow; chap.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dude

Dude is a male term.. Lilani is a female. Now you have to go rewrite your poem about being nekkid in your sheets! XD

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
I've done it before and have no issue with it but I'm simply more comfortable with my boxers on.

I CANNOT fall asleep with any kind of shirt on though.
It ruins my comfort and seemingly tells my mind that I should remain awake.

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
Lil devils x said:
xaszatm said:

dude:
noun
a man excessively concerned with his clothes, grooming, and manners.
Slang.
a fellow; chap.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dude

Dude is a male term.. Lilani is a female. Now you have to go rewrite your poem about being nekkid in your sheets! XD
I know she is a female, but I couldn't think of a word that rhymed with dude and would fit the context. SO NO! MY POEMS ARE WORKS OF ART DAMNIT!!! :p

Angelowl

Feb 8, 2013
Nope, I am uncomfortable with the dangly bits being loose so I refuse to sleep without panties at a bare minimum.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I always sleep shirtless, but almost always wear boxers and gym shorts to bed. Wearing just boxers or sleeping completely nude usually makes my junk feel uncomfortable lol.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I always wear clothes when I sleep. I usually at least take my shirt off during the warmer parts of the year, but I'll still have on socks and a pair of shorts.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I don't like being naked unless there's running water or another naked person involved. It makes my skin crawl.
I sleep in a t-shirt and briefs, with a blanket and sheet.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
I used to sleep-walk quite a bit when I was a child/teenager. As a result I made it a habit to at least wear PJ bottoms to bed, you know, to avoid those awkward moments.

But generally speaking I can't abide being hot or even warm when I'm trying to sleep; I'd rather the room was a little on the cold side. As such, additional clothes don't help my comfort levels.

Randomosity

Nov 19, 2009
Boxers and a tank top (wifebeater as I've heard them called before.) Mostly what I've grown accustomed to wearing. I have slept in the nude before, it is alright. Nothing to write home about in my opinion.

V da Mighty Taco

Apr 9, 2011
For starters, I live with my niece and 2 nephews - all under the age of 10 - and my room is a finished basement with no door, so sleeping in the nude simply isn't a choice even if I wanted to.

Anyways, I generally sleep fully-clothed (barring socks and shoes) and with a blanket, though sometimes sleeping with a shirt feels uncomfortable and I do without it. I also must have a fan on whenever I sleep (I need certain kinds of noises to help me crash), which further encourages this behavior. Nevertheless, wearing jeans and a blanket is just what I'm used to and am comfortable with. I'm not above trying a nude sleep at some point however, though once again my living arrangements make that an impossibility for the foreseeable future.

Now time for something unrelated:

Not The Bees said:
As an aside, I think most of the Escapist knows more about my personal habits than my friends of 18 years. So congrats!
Yeah... no kiddin'! XD

WhiteNachos

Jul 25, 2014
I live with roommates, and it's really convenient to roll out of bed and immediately go to the kitchen. I couldn't do that if I slept in the nude.

the doom cannon

Jun 28, 2012
I have these nice soft pajama shorts that I like to wear. No shirt tho, I don't really like wearing a shirt to bed unless it's freezing. Will also sleep in the nude if too lazy to put on pants. Or after doing nefarious things with the lady.

Mezahmay

Dec 11, 2013
Typically clothed unless it's too warm for a shirt. I almost always feel sick when my torso is too warm, yet sleeping in pj bottoms and a t-shirt does not normally cause that feeling. Weird.