Does Anyone here Watch Sons of Anarchy?

CRAVE CASE 55

Jan 2, 2009
Howdy everyone I was just wondering if anyone here watches the FX original series Sons of Anarchy about a Fictional Motorcycle gang in the fictional town of Charming, California.

SoA is my favorite show of all time and I created a fan group of it almost 2 years ago and only one person joined it. I was wondering if the show has a international fan base or just here in the USA?

Link to the group I having been updating it talking to the other member with news if anyone wants to join I will start updating reguarly

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Sons-of-Anarchy-Fan-Club

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
Yes I do, and I got hooked instantly.

Even better, I passed the series on to my friends and family and they got hooked too!

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I've seen the odd episode, but never really gotten into it. I only heard of it originally because Henry Rollins occasionally shows up in it, and that man is like Jesus, if Jesus was more awesome.

Wyes

Aug 1, 2009
My girlfriend got me hooked on it. It's a great show but... neither of us can really figure out why we like it.

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
I really loved Sons of Anarchy...that is until:

Season 3 when they moved the show to Ireland for god knows what reason...(I KNOW the reason, I just thought it was...meh) It just felt like they changed the entire direction of the show

Regardless, I finished the season and have not seen any of Season 4. Did it change? How is it? Keep it spoiler free, I'm waiting to see it when it's complete (and on Netflix) ;)

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
I liked it, but you really have to turn your brain off when watching it.

The acting is pretty swell though.

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
WeAreStevo said:

Season 3 when they moved the show to Ireland for god knows what reason...(I KNOW the reason, I just thought it was...meh) It just felt like they changed the entire direction of the show

Regardless, I finished the season and have not seen any of Season 4. Did it change? How is it? Keep it spoiler free, I'm waiting to see it when it's complete (and on Netflix) ;)
In season 4 they're back in charming and it is the greatest season thus far.

OT: Hell yeah I love SOA it is the only show I have ever watched that has kept me lurched forward with my brain screaming in anticipation. And yeah your suspension of disbelief has go pretty far at times, but the show is well written enough and the acting solid enough that you don't really notice it. At least I don't and I'm one of those assholes that have to constantly chant the MST3K mantra.

CRAVE CASE 55

Jan 2, 2009
WeAreStevo said:

Season 4 ended 3 monthes ago.

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
Angus Young said:
WeAreStevo said:

Season 4 ended 3 monthes ago.
I know. Seeing as I don't have TV, I need to wait patiently until the 4th season is uploaded to Netflix instant play. They only have seasons 1-3

Milanezi

Mar 2, 2009
Angus Young said:
Howdy everyone I was just wondering if anyone here watches the FX original series Sons of Anarchy about a Fictional Motorcycle gang in the fictional town of Charming, California.

SoA is my favorite show of all time and I created a fan group of it almost 2 years ago and only one person joined it. I was wondering if the show has a international fan base or just here in the USA?

Link to the group I having been updating it talking to the other member with news if anyone wants to join I will start updating reguarly

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Sons-of-Anarchy-Fan-Club
FUCK YOU they're not a gang, they're a motorcycle club, nothing but Harley-Davidson's enthusiasts. hehehehehe

Milanezi

Mar 2, 2009
WeAreStevo said:

Season 4 is MUCH better, I enjoyed Season 3, but I think it was way weaker than Season 2 (the best so far), though Season 1 wasn't all that good either.

Milanezi

Mar 2, 2009
AceTrilby said:
Yes I do, and I got hooked instantly.

Even better, I passed the series on to my friends and family and they got hooked too!
THAT, I'm currently watching everything again with my girlfriend (after introducing her to classics like Twin Peaks and X-Files, then Battlestar Galactica and Six Feet Under :D)

GiantRaven

Dec 5, 2010
Sons of Anarchy lost a lot of quality after the first two seasons, and a lot of the recent drama is, for lack of a better word, dumb. I can't stop watching it for some reason though.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Just started watching it the other week, it's easily in the top 10 of shows on Netflix. Not really sure how no-one I know has heard about it, I suppose they probably haven't shown it on any major channels in the UK.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
I've still got the last episode of season three to watch, been like that for months. I'm waiting until Netflix get the fourth season on there, Danny Trejo is in season four and he's awesome. Henry Rollins plays a neo-nazi quite well.

I just realised this is a necro thread.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Esotera said:
Just started watching it the other week, it's easily in the top 10 of shows on Netflix. Not really sure how no-one I know has heard about it, I suppose they probably haven't shown it on any major channels in the UK.
I pretty sure channel Five ran the first two seasons at one point weird considering we get FX in the UK.